Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol (44106 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by luminouz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
adadike281:
If e no be Afonja, e no go be someone else. Arrest the mad olodo corper now!
Now I know y ur moniker is adadike.....it means a lot in d Yoruba tongue!
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
adadike281:

Shame on you. And you're female. undecided
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

May poverty be alleviated from your life in Jesus name grin

oya send me PM lemme gift you those Calvin Klein shorts to cover your unclothedness cheesycheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Kilode!
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by nizetee: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mr corper

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by EmperorShizzy: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
adadike281:

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by orjikuramo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Well, u are making sense too but did u watch the video? If yes, you would notice it doesn't corelate with the headline which says he talked students into taking alcohol (like he brought alcohol n encouraged them with one reason or the other to take or taste a bit).

For me, the headline is misleading n I still stand on what I said earlier, except the post of him giving his P to the girl, I like his students bonding method. He might go down as the most memorable corper in that school when he leaves.

I tell u.
alwaysvik:

If you were a parent, I'm sure it would be alright for him to bond with your child, and suggest alcohol and other vices to him. Heck, you would even invite him over for dinner!
It is only the parents of those boys (and girls) that would truly understand the graveness of exposing minors to this kind of reckless and immoral individual. I drink, alright but common sense suggests that I separate my social life from my job. His job at in this capacity as a Corps Member is to model the right behaviour and not encourage vices.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Berbierklaus(f): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ioannes:

shocked shocked shocked

Kilode!
Oya panude,I didn't mean to be offensive and I've apologized

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Berbierklaus(f): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Passy089:

Yea its cool...I get hot temper o..I was already on my way to your place Lol.
Please o,I'm really sorry.

You can still come sha,I will pound yam for you to apologise properly tongue
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Oya panude,I didn't mean to be offensive and I've apologized

Lol. cheesy

Na so u use style yab me o. Wehdone ma.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by akigbemaru: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Corper talks alcohol.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Berbierklaus(f): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. cheesy
Na so u use style yab me o. Wehdone ma.
Why you sef open mouth so grin
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
I just wish this guy won't be given a certificate after service because he is a waste. he has wasted tax payers money.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Jammiiee(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
That is to tell u that the govt should rethink on converting graduates to a teacher for a whole year in an unknown land. U don't just push people to teach, it ain't all about the subjects alone, moral values also. Our government has clearly relegated the teaching profession. Do u know what other corpers do with students as well, every corper has a story to tell about another corper they know or they themselves involved in amorous relationship with the students entrusted to them angry
Fesisko:
indeed, many are mad, few are roamy! the idiot should be arrested Asap. imagine a corper who is bestowed with the responsibility of mentoring(sound education,morally,spiritually or otherwise)his students is the one taking advantage of their Innocence. Graduate my foot!
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Goalnaldo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
proverb 17 vs 25 reads "a foolish son brings shame to his father and bitterness to the one who bore him..
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Jchi9876: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

May poverty be alleviated from your life in Jesus name grin

oya send me PM lemme gift you those Calvin Klein shorts to cover your unclothedness cheesycheesy

Make I pm you?
Me no get boxers na so I dey waka with my dangling prick
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Stupid pevert, this goat obviously doesn't have sense! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by cuteme88(f): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
undecided Oya naaaah! everybdy must teach! na go pack corpers like sardine post to various schools as if everybdy are called to teach. Federal Govt!!! shey una dey see
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Please o,I'm really sorry.

You can still come sha,I will pound yam for you to apologise properly tongue

Looks like somebody likes pounding stuff...hahaha no worry I'm coming with a big pestle let's pound Lol
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by nnowu(f): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
He should be stripped off of his NYSC uniform
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by trandolph(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Randy Corper!
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Berbierklaus(f): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Passy089:

Looks like somebody likes pounding stuff...hahaha no worry I'm coming with a big pestle let's pound Lol
undecided
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:
undecided

Sarcasm
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Bitcoinworld: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
I know na

Na AFONJA [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Steveinnovates(m): 1:35am On Feb 17, 2017
orjikuramo:
The headline is misleading, just watched the video in which he said na palmie we go take celebrate. If u ask me, except that other post in which he bragged about giving his P to the girl, I think he is doing well bonding with the students.

Watch the video, don't conclude with the headline like I did

Do those kids look like kids who should be having palm wine at their age??
Bros that thing contains a very high level of alcohol no matter how fresh... And last i checked alcohol should be taken by adults not secondary school kids....
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by lardy96(m): 2:27am On Feb 17, 2017
The idiot even has only one ankara
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by chizidgreat(m): 3:09am On Feb 17, 2017
That guy must be tested for HIV
As a corps member with the anti HIV CDS, this issue is of a serious concern to me.
Who knows if the guy is positive and is looking for young innocent children to infect?
On the other development, teaching children alcoholism can be upgraded to drug use which are both vulnerable ways of contracting HIV.
#Oyocorper
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by seunfape(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2017
I can bet it he did not graduate .zero coordination .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? / Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.