Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Am Impressed With Futminna Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Impressed With Futminna Students (512 Views)

Bida Poly (in Affiliation With Futminna) B.tech Post Utme Form On Sale. / The Federal Polytechnic Offa Officially Signed A MoU With Futminna / How Futminna Students Receive GST12, Bosso Campus(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Impressed With Futminna Students by chiefolododo(m): 2:49am On Feb 16, 2017
I am very much happy that you guys are actually standing for your rights. Those doctors and nurses are not live savers but higher killers , a student is unconscious and you are asking for his ID CARD until he died. The students should burn not only the clinic but also the doctors and nurses.Yes, burn them and roast them .USELESS NURSES GO DEY CLINIC GO DEY WATCH FILMS

Everybody must contribute for the reconstruction of the clinic anyways , including the VC , if he talk nonsense , roast him . The VC go dey one corner go dey talk anyhow like say him be god , if he talk rubbish , ROAST HIM
Re: I Am Impressed With Futminna Students by lonelygem(m): 2:53am On Feb 16, 2017
Haaa. Its obvious say u don graduate from the school oh.

(1) (Reply)

Question Paper That Looks Like Lecture Material / Earn Money Without Stress (undergraduates Hop In!) / UNTH Nursing Students Who Demonstrated Against Their School, Sent Packing(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.