Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

STORY: S*x In The Art Studio - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: S*x In The Art Studio (1219 Views)

Addicted To S*X / Summary Of The Art Of War By Sun Tzu / Romantic Story :- S*x In Traffic ( Episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: S*x In The Art Studio by trendope: 4:38am On Feb 16, 2017
“I’ll bring the wine” Hakeem said over the phone

“That warms my heart literally” I said laughing

Hakeem was coming over for the first time, we’ve hung out a couple of times since our photo session turned fucking session, and it’s been a great distraction from William with all his skeletons or should I say chains and whips in his closet, it’s not like I haven’t experimented with a little vanilla S & M, it’s just I’m not sure if I want to take that plunge into his world.

I finished arranging the living room and checked in with tracking my pizza delivery.

I took a quick shower and wore a slightly loose t-shirt and a bum short and sat to watch TV as I waited for Hakeem. He arrived 30 minutes just as my pizza got delivered, I hugged him briefly at the door as I gestured him in.

“Wow your place is so different from how I pictured it” he said looking around.

“What? You thought I lived in a cave” I smirked

“Pretty much with all your cave paintings” he laughed

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/02/16/story-sx-art-studio/

(1) (Reply)

Thirteen Curses On Mother Africa / My One True Love 3: The Final Stretch / Living The Medical Life (diary Of A Nigerian Medical Student)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.