Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,256 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

I'm A Corper Seeking For A Company To Serve In Delta State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm A Corper Seeking For A Company To Serve In Delta State (739 Views)

You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Corper Seeking For A Company To Serve In Delta State by soldierdollar(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Hello guys. I'm a Corp member relocated from Yobe State to Delta state . I studied Electrical Engineering in University of Nigeria Nsukka(UNN) and wish to serve in any company in Delta state.
My goal is to fine-tune and acquire more relevant skills . If you can be of help, kindly reach me on 07068097535
Re: I'm A Corper Seeking For A Company To Serve In Delta State by maxwell767(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Lol.. Go serve in aniocha north local government council issele uku

Tell them I sent u grin
Re: I'm A Corper Seeking For A Company To Serve In Delta State by mekyno777(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
soldierdollar:
Hello guys. I'm a Corp member relocated from Yobe State to Delta state . I studied Electrical Engineering in University of Nigeria Nsukka(UNN) and wish to serve in any company in Delta state.
My goal is to fine-tune and acquire more relevant skills . If you can be of help, kindly reach me on 07068097535
Superlion, print ur CVs and applicatn letters, and submit in companies (use google to fish dem out) around and within delta state. U will be glad u did.
Tnk me later, when u must hv started work.
Re: I'm A Corper Seeking For A Company To Serve In Delta State by soldierdollar(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
mekyno777:

Superlion, print ur CVs and applicatn letters, and submit in companies (use google to fish dem out) around and within delta state. U will be glad u did.
Tnk me later, when u must hv started work.
Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / job vacancy / Promasidor Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.