Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot (35403 Views)

More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / Ajayi Crowther University Student Set To Riot / See Photos Of The Femlae Uniabuja Student Whose Death Led To A Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by worlexy(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2017
students sha, don't they know that they would eventually be the ones to pay for the damaged properties
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Rayen(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Standing5:
And so ?
SHUT UP
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by legendsilver(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
make I bring Vaseline?
Lolz, am not like ur admirals o. I hate excess tongue
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by IYANGBALI: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2017
legendsilver:

Lolz, am not like ur admirals o. I hate excess tongue
liar,see as you dey masturbate
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by delishpot: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2017
School clinics are mostly death traps for students. I remember as a student, I had a cut in my earlobe and I needed stitches, the poly clinic did not have any instrument(I call it thread and needle grin) to suture it. I had to go out to the state hospital pharmacy to purchase it. I booked for it and went back the second day to pick it up. Imagine? So if I was bleeding to death, Dem no go fit do anything to help me. You to we we're made to pay medical fees each year in school.
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2017
chuckdelis:
rip to the dead so bad,imagine what the family is goin through.
His mother is a widow just trying to pull through with life.
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by helenCruz(f): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP yeye lived in same area n was a friendly person
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by wakes: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Mbediogu(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
wolesmile:
RIP to the dead.
But this act is more like destructive hooliganism to me. That's an academic environment for Pete's sake. Ain't there civilized ways of channelling grievances? Say, like demonstrating peacefully? Of what use is crying when the head is cut

Nice work, 9jaflaver
But amongst many corrections, remove the letter 'd' in ablaze, and the 'off' after quench.

May be their examination period is near.
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Obason22(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
who invited him to d football pitch
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by kamilous(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
may b the guy was among those that wish Buhari died and the judgement is served...... RIP though!
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by flowe247(f): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
2face ft buhari. go slow..... mp3
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by LordOfNaira: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP to the dead!!!

But why burn down the clinic? Now, they will only get charged for damages
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by jerrymej(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sleep well.
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by friedcorn: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
He collapsed on football field, that is why I prefer BEDminton to football,its more fun and safer there.
u wey no sabi fvck.........mschewwww
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by kkinternet: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
HELLO FELLOW NIGERIANS,

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE A BETTING SCAM GOING ON HERE.

THE PERPETRATOR OF THIS SCAM IS UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE FROM EDO STATE.

HIS NUMBER IS +234 813 772 9178.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIM AS HE GOES ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE BUYS AND SELLS FIXED GAMES BUT ALL OF THEM ARE SAM SCAM SCAM!!!!.

BE WISE.

AS FOR HIM, UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE , KARMA IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME!!!!
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Akudinso(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
the story is incomplete here, he was alive when they rush him to hospital it was Dr reluctant that kill the boy, it was even police that took him to another hospital for treatment before he dead on d road.
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by cutelover19(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
All those saying that there are better means to channel their grievances are all stupid and slow. I'm a graduate of the said school and I can tell you for free that any protest, any slight disagreement with the authorities is followed by a threat of expulsion rather than looking to resolve the issue. I remember when some friends in EEE lost out on a scholarship because their course adviser would not do the needful. Pray, tell, how do those students make their annoyance heard and coerce a resolution from the management! Banza
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by sirusX(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
He collapsed on football field, that is why I prefer BEDminton to football,its more fun and safer there.
Nothing is safe ooo
U neva forget say news dey when person take manpower kon scatter woman to the afterlife untop bed

Unto the matter...this death cases seem to become another wahala on it's own

Earlier we heard about a man that went jogging, fainted and passed on

The issue is that while we might seem healthy on the surface, there might be other conditions we have that might be unknown...but we here in 9ja are not used to regular medical checkup

Indeed, in as much as it's up to us to take care of ourselves, the government seems to just sit and cross arms at the substandard healthcare system we have in the country, especially government owned establishment

Next thing you know, they travel overseas at any slight headche they have...who's fooling who?? sad
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by MARYAPAGU: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
continue rioting for the dead,uma no wan graduate...mtchewww wetin concern me self ...afterall am awaiting my phd
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by master69(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip.....
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by bhankymyk(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Aysamz(m): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2017
yeye real nigga.... negligence and poor responce contributed to his death....RIP
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by ezigr8(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Nigerians self everything gidigidi without reasoning. now u guyz v burnt d damn clinic u accused of been loath and callous. in course of revamping d damn clinic who will attend to patients of such?

before dem put up anything for dis con3 e de take time. d management no send una if n
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by ezigr8(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2017
Nigerians self everything gidigidi without reasoning. now u guyz v burnt d damn clinic u accused of been loath and callous. in course of revamping d damn clinic who will attend to patients of such?

before dem put up anything for dis con3 e de take time. d management no send una if na like mk una burn d full school.

d vandalize before now solve any serious mata?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland / Teacher Injures Student For Failing To Submit Assignment In Rivers (Graphic Pics / NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.