Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit (32618 Views)

Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi / Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by SuperBlack: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2017
BlackAfrican:
All I see is Wike crying and wailing because he wasn't invited to the meeting.
You haven't stopped crying at the Nickname Ossy gave to Wike.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by czaratwork: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by OGHENE316(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
just passing by
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by IamPatriotic(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Bunch of evil men...I wondered what Pastor Yemi Osinbajo was doing in their midst.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by YESpParticipant: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Also Read about the sad experiences of Boi/yes-p participants across Nigeria over the past 11 months.
https://www.nairaland.com/3632343/bois-entrepreneurship-scheme-applicants-lament
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2017
Nukualofa:
You want to put pix abi grin
I don't know why but your comment really got me cracking so receive it

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Nukualofa: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I don't know why but your comment really got me cracking so receive it
If they ban this one, I'm out of Nairaland. This is my last man standing.

How is you grin

Don't use pix to reply me or i ll tell Nigerians you are buhari and you know what will happen next
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by SpencerLewis(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2017
lielbree:
Ameachi the lizard of ubima

Arrogant, pompous and hated by his own. He cannot will election in his ward without rigging.

He is a real devil!
Shut the Bleep up. Murderer Wike is the real devil in this case. He has always been a very violent politician/thug. All the billions he has today is benefit of corruption from the corridors of power. What else has he done apart from been in politics? As a charge and bail lawyer in Barr. Nwala's chamber he was nobody. All his wealth can be traced from the time he was Obio/akpor L.G.A. chairman and has been in government till date.
He was the one that sowed this seed of discord in Rivers state when he was junior minister for education under GEJ. He was harassing Amaechi with CP Mbu then and now his godmother PEJ is not near Aso rock again and the tide has now turned he is crying more than the bereaved (Rivers pple)

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by SpencerLewis(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Ontarget:
I need an investor partner with at least N600,000 to join me create a wonderful and unique online startup idea. This idea has the potential to capture a worldwide audience and yield great returns.
Any interested persons should mail me: urwurdz@yahoo.com
another Ponzi again?
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Goke7:
its high time wike and Amaechi bury their hatchet. This bitterness should have an expiry date by now haba.

GEJ that was the cause of their division recently went to obj's village to watch him play ayo.

Isn't Obj tired of playing boring ayo? Collecting bunch of seeds from a hole and spreading them one by one into other holes till he get stuck!!

Can't this man get his hands on a PlayStation or Xbox console?

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Nukualofa:

How is you grin

Don't use pix to reply me or i ll tell Nigerians you are buhari and you know what will happen next
I am a full blown lady

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Nukualofa:

How is you grin

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by nelsonomini(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2017
wike and rotimi l learned that you guys where where best of friends,what happen?? well oga na oga.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Nukualofa: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I am a full blown lady
Talking about myself. I know you are a pretty lady who did Val at home grin
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by no1madman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Satan no dey sleep with pillow. .
Yeye Satan!
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Nukualofa: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

You are now a muslim grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy after dealing with them there is their section.

I was banned after attacking them
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Eledan: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wike and Ameachi. Lock yourselves in a room and kill yourselves. Are you the only politicians in Nigeria?
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by eph12(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Goke7:
its high time wike and Amaechi bury their hatchet. This bitterness should have an expiry date by now haba.

GEJ that was the cause of their division recently went to obj's village to watch him play ayo.
You just had to bring in GEJ into two grown men matter. Smh
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by wakes: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wike should leave Amaechi alone. No be him mate.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by billyG(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
wike shld not act wicked,he shld hav respect 4 his former boss & mentor d lion of ubima.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Goke7: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
eph12:

You just had to bring in GEJ into two grown men matter. Smh

what else is the cause of their palaver? or did they swap wives?
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by Goke7: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
gbosaa:

Isn't Obj tired of playing boring ayo? Collecting bunch of seeds from a hole and spreading them one by one into other holes till he get stuck!!

Can't this man get his hands on a PlayStation or Xbox console?

play station can also be boring bruv
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by hammedkola(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ontarget:
I need an investor partner with at least N600,000 to join me create a wonderful and unique online startup idea. This idea has the potential to capture a worldwide audience and yield great returns.
Any interested persons should mail me: urwurdz@yahoo.com

NOTED, Call me in 90 days time cool
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by jossy4joseph(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amaechi is an idiot
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by tribalistseun: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Until we catch any idiota that will identify himself as an APC member in Rivers. 6 feet
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by kkinternet: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
HELLO FELLOW NIGERIANS,

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE A BETTING SCAM GOING ON HERE.

THE PERPETRATOR OF THIS SCAM IS UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE FROM EDO STATE.

HIS NUMBER IS +234 813 772 9178.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIM AS HE GOES ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE BUYS AND SELLS FIXED GAMES BUT ALL OF THEM ARE SAM SCAM SCAM!!!!.

BE WISE.

AS FOR HIM, UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE , KARMA IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME!!!!
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by mario383: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
BlackAfrican:
All I see is Wike crying and wailing because he wasn't invited to the meeting.
You nor understand. osubanjo wrote to Wike for a townhall meeting. Wike obliged and the meeting was held. To the surprised of every one, Amaechi does not want Wike to run the government succeessfuly ask Osubanjo for another townhall meeting. At the meeting Amaechi was asking paper for which only God know from all partipants. To me Amaechi should allow Wike to run his years.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by winj3: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
see the educated-illiterates leading 180 million mumus, imagine if the leaders think like 3BC what the citizens are like..satan, lucifer, santa clause!!!
african mentality, backward!
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit by GPOKOKING: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Love conquers all things. The bitter truth about grudge and hatred is the fact that even the "grudgee" will never be at rest if he/she does not sincerely forgive from the heart. Please Oga Wike and Oga Amaech, make una forgive and forget. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Officiate First Oil Drill In Northern Nigeria / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.