Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

People Still Appreciate Goodwill Done For Them. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Still Appreciate Goodwill Done For Them. (394 Views)

Here Are Some Of The #muchmore Stories.we Appreciate All That You Do. / Goodwill Ceramics Fze Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Help, I Need A Job In Ibadan.... I Will Appreciate If I Get Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Still Appreciate Goodwill Done For Them. by observer2020(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2017
I registered many people for N-Power program and equally wrote the online exams for all of them, free of charge.
To my surprise, when the list came out ,my name was missing and all of them saw their names and right now ,they have all received their stipend and none of them called to appreciate what I did for them.
I just kept calm and took it as God will.
To my surprise, last night ,the list of them that I expected to show me appreciation, send 10k into my account and told me that it was her way of showing appreciation for what I did for her(Alum Theresa).
Please my fellow nairlander ,continue showing kindness to people ,no matter whether they show appreciation or not.God will continue blessing you.

3 Likes

Re: People Still Appreciate Goodwill Done For Them. by EasyMind(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2017
observer2020:
I registered many people for N-Power program and equally wrote the online exams for all of them, free of charge.
To my surprise, when the list came out ,my name was missing and all of them saw their names and right now ,they have all received their stipend and none of them called to appreciate what I did for them.
I just kept calm and took it as God will.
To my surprise, last night ,the list of them that I expected to show me appreciation, send 10k into my account and told me that it was her way of showing appreciation for what I did for her(Alum Theresa).
Please my fellow nairlander ,continue showing kindness to people ,no matter whether they show appreciation or not.God will continue blessing you.
Its good to be good

(1) (Reply)

UPS Technician At JMG / I Need A Part Time Job In Benin / A Good Graphic Designer Is Wanted In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.