Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

An Open Letter To Prof. Banjo Vp The Acting President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Prof. Banjo Vp The Acting President. (457 Views)

FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Terrorist Attacks In Borno: Office Of The Acting President Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Prof. Banjo Vp The Acting President. by oyinkinola: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2017
[center]TIME TENDER TO RESOLVE THE ECONOMIC DILEMMA OF NIGERIA[/center]
Dear sir
I commended the efforts of this administration on how to make the life of Nigerian meaningful and I apprecitate the success recorded in the war against corruption and the war against insurgency and terrorism.
Sir time is hard for many Nigerian economically today and I can't afford the failure of this administration on economy.
I hereby work out an economics theory that will take Nigeria out of recession immidiately.
here is the theory
[center]"Time tender"[/center]
In this system the government pay anybody who devoted his time for government service "time coupon" which in turn will spend that coupon for the service government provide him later.
eg if I sweep the street for two hours and the government pay me with two hours coupon I can pay my petrol bill with that time coupon I earned etc, student can pay his school fees with time coupon he earned, trader can pay taxes, settle electricity bill with time coupon he earned when sell goods, the importer can pay costom duty with time coupon he earned from the retailers etc, workers can pay with time coupon for it's service he do for government!
as far as we know the value of our time in Nigeria, the evaluation of time value will not be a problem (₦18000 in 8hrs/month) which ₦75/hour
exploit our time we have it in abundant and is renewable daily (24hrs/200,000,000)!
as 1hr is ₦75 (75 x 200,000,000) will be ₦15,000,000,000/hour!
Yours
Oladoja wahab
oyinkinola.
Re: An Open Letter To Prof. Banjo Vp The Acting President. by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2017
It can't work in Nigeria. At least not now.
Re: An Open Letter To Prof. Banjo Vp The Acting President. by oyinkinola: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2017
PassingShot:
It can't work in Nigeria. At least not now.
why it can't work in Nigeria and when then?

(1) (Reply)

Printing And Wards In Lagos Nigeria Is Easy! / 75 Years Old Man Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return (VIDEO) / Breaking: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Sack Customs Boss...cites Public Service Ru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.