Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Engineering Professionals Consulting Opportunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineering Professionals Consulting Opportunity (425 Views)

Practicing Electrical And Electronics Engineering Professionals Needed / Mechanical Engineering Professionals. Advise Needed / Advice Needed From Engineering Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Professionals Consulting Opportunity by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2017
I work as a consultant to a company that offers training solutions to companies mainly in the Process Industry. I was asked by the Director to look for people with very sound and technical knowledge who can deliver the courses below. Please if you do have the necessary knowledge or know someone who does, please kindly contact me on newfrontiers09 hath gmail.com. If you reside in Port Harcourt, that will be excellent but regardless of where you reside please kindly reach out.

Thank you.

1. Equipment Inspection, testing, verification and Calibration

2. Effective pipeline maintenance Training Program. (Course Should Cover Trunk lines, Pipeline Lubrication techniques etc.)

3. Gas Marketing: Locally & Internationally

4. Compressor Maintenance

5. Gas Production and Controls

(1) (Reply)

3 Crazy Things You Can Do To Love Your Job / Quitting Your Job Does Not Have To Be A Nerve-wracking Decision / Do I Need Another Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.