Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,680 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Earn From War Against Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Earn From War Against Corruption (295 Views)

But Why Igbo Created War But Run Away From War Front? / Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn From War Against Corruption by 1click(f): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2017
**EARN FROM WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION**

-Federal Govt Launches Anti-Corruption/Whistle Blowing Mobile App.

Have your heard about the Federal Govt policy to curb corruption?

Have you heard about whistle blowing policy?

Do you know that the Federal Govt launched an anti-corruption mobile app known as 'WAHALA DEY'

For every corrupt act on recovery of stolen fund exposed by you, you will receive 2.5% minimum to 5% minimum of the fund recovered.

The fight against corruption is not only for govt but also for me and you.

Join the war and earn from it.

If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill us.

Simply go to your Google app stores, search for Wahala Dey and download.

The app is free.

All report is highly confidential.

If you discover any stolen fund from public/private sector hidden or being lodged in an undisclosed location or acct, simply use the application and tender your report.

Together, we shall kill corruption in Nigeria.

I have gotten mine, so go and download yours.

Thank you.

http://www.anstalk.com/2017/02/earn-from-war-against-corruption.html?m=1

Lalastica, Seun

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Needs Buharis Phone Number / When Will Nigeria Be Independent? / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Grounds To Advice Leaders ; He Is The Father Of “do -or-die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.