Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Help Me With Google Adsense Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me With Google Adsense Issue (787 Views)

Domain And Adsense Issue / Adsense Issue / Adsense Issue Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Google Adsense Issue by babatee126(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Hi all, I am trying to get my site on google adsense and I just got rejected the website is www.9jaboizgist.com.ng I was rejected due to: Issues: - Difficult site navigation --------------------- Further detail: Difficult site navigation: During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.
Re: Help Me With Google Adsense Issue by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
babatee126:
Hi all, I am trying to get my site on
google adsense and I just
got rejected the website is
www.9jaboizgist.com.ng I was rejected due to: Issues:
- Difficult site navigation --------------------- Further detail:
Difficult site navigation:
During our review of your
website, we found
your site difficult to
navigate. Potential navigation issues include:
redirects, pages behind a
login or restricted access,
broken links,
excessive pop-ups, dialers,
and pages under construction or not yet
launched.
first I want to ask you what's your content all about. The navigation key they are talking about is when the google robot crawler come to your website d crawer was unable to craw some of your contents like your about us and other things your wrote about. Work on it and reapply again. And also did your website have Google SEO. You can check www.pauljumbo.com u will see the various tips about it.
Re: Help Me With Google Adsense Issue by babatee126(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Johnnyessence:
first I want to ask you what's your content all about. The navigation key they are talking about is when the google robot crawler come to your website d crawer was unable to craw some of your contents like your about us and other things your wrote about. Work on it and reapply again. And also did your website have Google SEO. You can check www.pauljumbo.com u will see the various tips about it.

Thanks for replying me.

My site is about technology, mobile review and network data plan.
Re: Help Me With Google Adsense Issue by Johnnyessence(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
babatee126:

Thanks for replying me.

My site is about technology, mobile review and network data plan.
u are welcome oooo. I think I have review your website before. I could you discuss more on placing the ads code on blogs. Well what you do there is educative. Try and work the navigation key out. It is more important.even what I heard is that tech and health blogs always get approval on time. Repair somethings in your blog for google approval and reapply again. You will just have to wait for days or weeks for their message again.
Re: Help Me With Google Adsense Issue by babatee126(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Johnnyessence:
u are welcome oooo. I think I have review your website before. I could you discuss more on placing the ads code on blogs. Well what you do there is educative. Try and work the navigation key out. It is more important.even what I heard is that tech and health blogs always get approval on time. Repair somethings in your blog for google approval and reapply again. You will just have to wait for days or weeks for their message again.

But, I dnt knw how to solve all this navigation of a thinGS

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / 2 Cheap Premium Wordpress Theme for SALE / Facebook Group With 15k Members For Sale . 3K Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.