Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) (19656 Views)

Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) / Crisis Over Revenue Collection Turns Bloody In Kogi, Properties Destroyed.Photos / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by ancientbanana: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Neyo44:
This Fulani...God will deliver us from. Them
God help those who help themselves

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by giles14(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017
zoba88:
Sequel to the report on communal clash between Lushi fulani community and mumuye in Taraba State,the officals of National Emergency Management Agency in collaboration with Taraba State Emergency Management Agency went for an on-the-spot assessment of the affected areas to ascertain the level of damages in order to provide assistance to the affected persons.

The cause of the clash is yet unknown.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fulani-community-clash-with-mumuye-in.html
this Fulani attacks is really becoming sickening.

I hope dey will be Fulanis remaining in the world wen reverse genocide begins on them.

hence forth the Fulani's are to be called MERCHANTS OF DEATH

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
YEA..... ON NEWSPAPERS WE ARE LEAVING IN LOVE, PEACE AND UNITY..... WESTERNERS EXPERIMENTENED WITH NIGERIA.....U CAN HAVE PEACE AND UNITY WHEN U JOIN PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING, CULTURE AND RELIGION.....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U HEARD ENUGU AND ANAMBRA FIGHT....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE OGUN AND EDO FIGHT..... HOW MANY TIMES HAS KANO AND KASTINA STATE FIGHT..... AS FAR AS THERE'S NIGERIA THINGS WILL GO ON THIS WAY...... WE SUFFER THE PAIN WHILE THE LEADERS THATS ADVICING AGAINST BREAKING UP OF NIGERIA ARE REAPING THE BENEFITS.......U DON'T NEED TO BE EDUCATED TO HAVE COMMON SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by islandmoon: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017
seem the fulanis now want the entire Nigeria for cattle rearing because their brother is in power!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by limeta(f): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

them go don ban you for saying the truth undecided

If they ban me for this i leave nl

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
ezenwajosh:
YEA..... ON NEWSPAPERS WE ARE LEAVING IN LOVE, PEACE AND UNITY..... WESTERNERS EXPERIMENTENED WITH NIGERIA.....U CAN HAVE PEACE AND UNITY WHEN U JOIN PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING, CULTURE AND RELIGION.....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U HEARD ENUGU AND ANAMBRA FIGHT....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE OGUN AND EDO FIGHT..... HOW MANY TIMES HAS KANO AND KASTINA STATE FIGHT..... AS FAR AS THERE'S NIGERIA THINGS WILL GO ON THIS WAY...... WE SUFFER THE PAIN WHILE THE LEADERS THATS ADVICING AGAINST BREAKING UP OF NIGERIA ARE REAPING THE BENEFITS.......U DON'T NEED TO BE EDUCATED TO HAVE COMMON SENSE

Ijaw and itsekiri fight in the ss nko?

what of Hausa and fulani clash in Zamfara?

Or the inter ethnic squabbles in that same Taraba state.

your examples no follow Abeg
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by Laple0541(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Fulanis' and trouble making are like ....I beg make somebody borrow me that Zuma's pix.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Fulani ppl need to go back to Niger where they come from. Too much poverty for this country self. See house wey people dey live. Na wa o. E no go better for naija politicians o.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by daniska3yaro(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2017
limeta:
Time to wage war on fulani people.
make u lead the war.
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by prophetfire: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
Why should a particular tribe hold a whole country to ransom this is out of hand already and you guys believe we have a goverment.

No press conference, no debate at the senate, no pyton dance, all we do is look and tweet....The last guy that condenm thier activities was almost arrested .

An u guys call this space a country with a working goverment

buhari's inaction is their source of encouragement and I bet you neither buhari nor any northern governor will move against them. They may not send them to kill but they would never act against their own. But kill one fulani and all the soldiers n dss will be sent to hunt you down by full force. We hav a special military force dt hunt down cattle rustlers dt steal fulani cattle but they dnt hav one to hunt fulani dt kill human beings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by Super1Star: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2017
SOme people are living demons of destruction. Anywhere they set their foot upon, there is always violence and killings -- Southern Kaduna, Benue, Enugu etc

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by stonemasonn: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
The funny thing is that even the non Fulani northerners, Muslim or Christian know the wicked nature of Fulanis but for some reason strange reasons (maybe because all emirs are Fulanis) they tend to accommodate their excesses.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by Blue3k(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
These guys are cleary foreigners if you listen to the government. Except conveniently the don't have court cases, deportation records or stats to back up claim.
Besides everyone arrested have been Nigerian citezens.
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by T8ksy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Meanwhile, in another news one clever (?) Governor had just given them massive land within his domain.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by EDSONSMITH(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wish I could bring back that stupid man called Lord Lugard back to life just to give him some serious Lashing, those Animals don't deserve living with Humans

1 Like

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ugosample:

Ijaw and itsekiri fight in the ss nko?

what of Hausa and fulani clash in Zamfara?

Or the inter ethnic squabbles in that same Taraba state.

your examples no follow Abeg

HOW MANY HOUSES WHERE BURNED..... U SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT.....EXCEPT UA A KID...inter ethnic clash ain't same with intra ethnic..... Inter ethnic clash can always be settled but different tribal or ethnic war can never ever be settled..... IT EVEN WILL GET WORST WHEN IN SAME ROOM LIKE NIGERIA..... NATURALLY I WON'T BE CONFORTABLE WITH A MUSLIM IN SAME ROOM OR A FULANI MAN IN SAME ROOM..... COX THE WAY I DO THINGS AIN'T SAME WITH HIS, THE WAY I PRAY AIN'T SAME WITH HIS, MY DRESSING CODE AIN'T SAME WITH HIM.....WHEN GIVEN EXAMPLE THINK BEYOND IT AS AN ADULT..... THATS IF UA ONE THOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by flowe247(f): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
I see....... observing gradually.
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by SycophanticGoat: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
kingbet365:
We laugh in Spanish.. ...

After fulanis finish killing this Muslims in the north then we will laugh more. ....

Lol abegi finish them for us.. . Rest in peace buhari

Zombies you can kiss death like this

This is the most idiotic comment I've seen in a while. The annoying part is that the poster made such useless comment out of sheer ignorance. Do you even know that about 60% of Taraba indigens are Christians? Do you even know that it's mostly these Christians that the Fulani herdsmen terrorists always attacked? Think before you type tripe next time.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by Minirakiza: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
you people better go hard on those foolish fulanies now that their father is not around...
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by limeta(f): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
daniska3yaro:
make u lead the war.

What do u know
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by project8(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
thoses houses looks like fulani settlements destroyed by locals.i think they are the victims this time around.
nawao
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by akigbemaru: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Clash!
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by olawale2324(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fulani ds fulani dat, its d only fulani dat get ds great country ni. A beg may na let's liv in peace PMB caution ur peaople
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by dokyOloye: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
Why should a particular tribe hold a whole country to ransom this is out of hand already and you guys believe we have a goverment.

No press conference, no debate at the senate, no pyton dance, all we do is look and tweet....The last guy that condenm thier activities was almost arrested .

An u guys call this space a country with a working goverment

U see why d guys who say Nigeria is a zoo are correct.
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by PDJT: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

This is the most idiotic comment I've seen in a while. The annoying part is that the poster made such useless comment out of sheer ignorance. Do you even know that about 60% of Taraba indigens are Christians? Do you even know that it's mostly these Christians that the Fulani herdsmen terrorists always attacked? Think before you type tripe next time.

Yeah.
Same "Christians" led the massacre of Christian Biafrans for 30 long months, with their friendly Muslims up north.

The Federal troops from the 1st battalion were camped and looked after by the so-called Christian communities in today's Taraba state and Northern Benue, whilst the soldiers desperately waited for the order from Lagos to invade christian Eastern region (Enugu and Cross River).

Where is Danjuma and his bosom brother Gowon?
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by iambijo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
limeta:
you can start if you wanto
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by iambijo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
limeta:
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is wat i want to be hearing "clash" nt fulani going to kill pple nd gettinq away wit it. I'm well ready 4 dm "do me i do u man no go vex"..rugget dm d.
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by limeta(f): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
iambijo:

Afonja no way was i calling on you
Re: Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) by iambijo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
limeta:

Afonja no way was i calling on you
am too big to be an afanjaa ! Check again bueatiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner / EFCC Has No Right To Keep Fayose For Over 24 Hours _ Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.