Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Cisco Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cisco Graduate Recruitment (5528 Views)

Pwc 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees At First Bank/globacom Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cisco Graduate Recruitment by Ahmadtjk(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2007
I Will like to ask the house if any one been contacted about the above subject. i just recieved a mail asking me to do some personality test, that i have pass the first stage, pls guys check you mails,
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by LanreDaMan(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2007
Personalty test @ hudson .com
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by sharpy: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Room,
I received an email from CISCO confirming that my job application for the post of a sales executive was received and that i should fill an (Online Business Attitude Personality Questionnaire).
I don't know what to do.please,kindly help. (AHMADTJK/LANREDAMAN HAVE U FILLED THE PERSONALITY QUESTIONNAIRE?)

Content of the email, below
Congratulations! We have reviewed your application against our key
criteria and are pleased to invite you to complete the next stage, which is
an online Business Attitude Personality Questionnaire.
This questionnaire will look at your personality in relation to a work
environment. There are no right or wrong answers - please just
complete the questionnaire with the answers you feel are most appropriate.

There are no time constraints in completing this questionnaire, however
it should take around 60 minutes.
You must
complete all of the questions in order to be considered for the next stage,
which is a telephone interview.

please,help me out.

larry
email me----------------------sharpyworld@yahoo.com
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by zyke: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2007
hello people,i got the mail and have finished the attitude test.i am yet to be contacted.i have sent a mail to them and i am still waiting.please anybody with current news from them should let us know.abeg.i will keep all man posted once i get any news from them.please note people you are all supposed to fill the questionaire by 23th jan.

zyke
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by sharpy: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2007
zyke,
hello zyke,
what's up?how was the test.i also received an email from cisco.i'm yet to do the test online cos i don't what to do.pls,kindly help me out.

cheers

call or text 08023195908
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by sharpy: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2007
HELLO TEGA  (TEGA/SHELL WARRI-NYSC)

HI TEGA,U CALLED ME FROM SHELL WARRI SOME FEW MINUTES BACK.COULD YOU PLS,CALL ME BACK.I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH ON  08024800000 BUT TO NO AVAIL.PLS CALL ME NOW

LANRE
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by 1forall: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2007
Got the email as well, havent taken the test yet though. Shall we report any further developments here for our knowledge/benefit? Good luck to us all!
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by zyke: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2007
sharpy
hey sharpy, you are to use the link sent to you on d email.then with your username and password also sent to you,you log into your page and click on ''take my test'' just read and follow the instructions properly, goodluck
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by Ahmadtjk(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2007
Hi, Guys i have recieved a mail inviting me for an interview. it is going to be phone interview. Pls guys check ur mails.
Wish u luck, Any one with idea of what to expect, Thanks
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2007
hi Ahmadtjk
i got the mail to book for a phone interview
but i cant find the link to book the interview
please do u have idea on how i can go about booking for the interview

thanks
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by zyke: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2007
Ahmadtjk ,
i think it is just a communications test, i am not sure but this is wat i suspect.i got the mail too.please kindly let me know how you booked for your phone interview on your page.i cannot figure it out.thanks

zyke
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by LanreDaMan(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2007
Congrats to all those that has passed.
Please Whoever That Has taken the Phone interview Should tell us The Questions asked
and the General Format .
Best of Luck ooo
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by LanreDaMan(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2007
Congrats To all those Who Passed The Test
Please Whoever That Has taken the Phone interview Should tell us The Questions asked
and the General Interview Format .
Best of Luck ooo
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by sharpy: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2007
Hello Room,                                                                                                                               Hope its not too late to take the test tomorrow.I have not been able to access my page.
Can someone tell me what i should expect in the test.
Cheers.

Larry
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by Ahmadtjk(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2007
About finding the link i have to send a reply explaining the problem we are experiencing. am still waiting for they response. Hope it will work out
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by ikspencer: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2007
what site is this
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by Ayodemejid: 3:09am On Jan 21, 2007
I was invited for the test too can any one tell us how the questionniare was framed?
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by LanreDaMan(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2007
I sent a Query as well Still waiting for a reply
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by lovemewel(f): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2007
pls how did u apply for it and when
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by sharpy: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2007
Hi Room,
I have completed my test but i'm yet to receive a reply from CISCO  as regards the phone interview.

larry.
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by 1forall: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2007
Same here but lets keep our fingers crossed, it normally should take a short while to get feedback. Those who have took the test some days ago you know?
Cheers.
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2007
Dear Ahmdt jm
when did u complete ur test and sebi they said no right or wrong answer then why havent i gotten my own mail too? Abi could it be in bulk mail? pls tell me when u completed urs ASAP
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by sharpy: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2007
Hello Room,
I have been selected for a telephone interview with CISCO.I was asked to choose from one of the available interview dates(24 .Jan .2007, 25. Jan .2007 or 26 .Jan. 2007)I really don't know which one to choose .
Has anybody done  the telephone interview?Pls,kindly help me out.What should i expect?

Cheers,
Larry
Tel--, 08023195908.
E mail, sharpyworld@yahoo.com
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by sharpy: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2007
Hello Room,
I have been selected for a telephone interview with CISCO.I was asked to choose from one of the available interview dates(24 .Jan .2007, 25. Jan .2007 or 26 .Jan. 2007)I really don't know which one to choose .
Has anybody done  the telephone interview?Pls,kindly help me out.What should i expect?

Cheers,
Larry
Tel--         08023195908.
E mail, sharpyworld@yahoo.com
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by 21ctl(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2007
hello,

after how many hours did they sent you the mail for a telephone interview.was it 24hrs, 48hrs or immediately after the test.
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by sharpy: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2007
I completed the test yesterday .
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by Ayodemejid: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2007
I asked pple that have done to test to tell us what and how the question was framed no one seems to reply pls member do something im doing mine moro.
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by sharpy: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2007
hello ayodemeji

call me .i'll brief u
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by adexy: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2007
Hi guys I have also done the online test and I received an email that I passed the online test, however, just like other guys booking for the telephone interview is a problem. Though I have send an email to them as regard the problem. Hope I will get a response soon.

For those who have already booked for their telephone int, I want to wish u best of luck and pls keep us posted. All the best.

Cheers

Adexy
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by Ahmadtjk(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hi, members just wanna ask how far. the house is a bit quiet hope all of you've booked for the interveiw.
Wish all of you luck,

You can call me on this line for some tips. The interveiw is not that difficult,
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2007
Nairalanders na wao for una o! una just keep quiet like say na only una wan go yankee or jand? oga o. even the person that volunteered to gist guys about Cisco phone call is asking people to call him codedly. na wa o God help us all. we shall alol get there. may be not the same route or path but we shall make it.
Re: Cisco Graduate Recruitment by dimak(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2007
Just new here, Tried to apply for the Cisco recruitment but I was told that there is currently no role available in my territory which is Nigeria. Can anyone please expalin this to me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgently Needed - A Female Office Assistant With O'level / Get Paid Giving Your Opinion (photo Attached) / Celtel Interview Format For Customer Care!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.