Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User (36390 Views)

Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested / How Reno Omokri's Post On Metuh, Nyako Sparked Outrage On Facebook / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by oche17: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
They no dey beg person that one.

If you take a refurbished pu$$1 to your matrimonial home, you will be cheated on.

Naija men don't know how to manage pu$$13$.

Few words are enough for those who want to enjoy their marriages.
bro one alomo for u ,
Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by krauss: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Of course, the response to his comments can also teach us that fool...ishness is not restricted to Africans. When properly analyzed, you will see that even some on this forum commenting need pity. Those screaming sexism and all what can easily pass as being confused( Nothing wey no be sexism these days). All he was doing was simply to support the claim that chastity isn't bad and that women should take responsibility for their bodies( at least the discussion didn't degenerate to rape). He didn't make a direct comment to oppose the woman's statement. To even think that some of our people cannot independently determine what is sexist and even what is wrong when it is sold to us by the westerners shows how bad things are for us. Today they are the ones crying out that the laws they made themselves are biased against men in their courts and all that. I once told a woman that I expected women to behave much more honourably than me and the next thing she shouted was sexism( sexism for even good thing or should I say desirable traits). To even think this woman is white might baffle people the more. I think the inferiority complex that exudes from some Africans is taking on a monumental stature.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by MrHenshaw: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abbeyme:
Dear Nairalanders,

It appears since the advent of the administration of Donald Trump in the United States, the battle ground for the war of words on Twitter has intensified.

A Twitter user recently shades Reno Omokri over his views about the virginity of daughters and marriage.

See Pix after cut :

Isn't that dope: Our daughters ain't products.

For me - lesson learnt : Choose your words carefully.
Read it to yourself. Take yourself out of the writeup and read again. Be balanced.

Reno i wish you were a virgin when u got married.
Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by Noblequin(f): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
So women are now products, that you can compare us with..... We forgive you for comparing us, cause we all know our worth.
Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by Earth2Metahuman: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
kkinternet:
HELLO FELLOW NIGERIANS,

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE A BETTING SCAM GOING ON HERE.

THE PERPETRATOR OF THIS SCAM IS UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE FROM EDO STATE.

HIS NUMBER IS +234 813 772 9178.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIM AS HE GOES ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE BUYS AND SELLS FIXED GAMES BUT ALL OF THEM ARE SAM SCAM SCAM!!!!.

BE WISE.

AS FOR HIM, UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE , KARMA IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME!!!!
you self na big thief you be.

You wan buy fixed game

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
What do you teach your sons?, all thanks to our misogynistic forefathers who sowed the seed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by Adesiji77: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
"It is our sons that break the seals open..."

"You shouldn't be looking for sealed products when you have been unsealed"

cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by charlove(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
They no dey beg person that one.

If you take a refurbished pu$$1 to your matrimonial home, you will be cheated on.

Naija men don't know how to manage pu$$13$.

Few words are enough for those who want to enjoy their marriages.

naija women don't know how to manage over used dick either!
Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by Henrypraise: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
To think Reno was among those screaming blue murder' when our beloved president said his wife belongs in the other room and now he is comparing our women to "supermarket goods" angry angry

twist his words if u like, but I knw u knw wat he is talking abt...
Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
In a society where "bride price" is mandatory before marriage.... Women are more or less 'products'

Can't blame the man.
Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by quintybabe(f): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Senipapa:
In the aspect of sex and virginity, seems nature has finally taken its place against religion.
Who else have noticed our religious leaders don't preach virginity and fornication as much as before, and
also noticed that our churchy girlfriends and your boyfriends when speaking on sin tend not to tag fornication a sin anymore or give you the filthy excuse of "I no its a sin but I just can't help it". Who else thinks the church is a scam?
U must have been attending the wrong church, why not try MFM or Deeper life bible church for a start.
Re: Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User by MNDY(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2017
dewaskillz:
If i'm to go by his analogy too. When someone holds a product and while inspecting It, the product is damaged or the seal is broken, automatically he purchases the product

Guy, na 'ogbonge' sense you get fa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel / Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.