Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Dammy Krane: Another Failure Under DMW - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dammy Krane: Another Failure Under DMW (485 Views)

'A Good Time': Davido's Album Hits 1 Billion Streams As Obama DMW Tackles Troll / Download Dammy Krane Shaku Shaku / [music] Dammy Krane Ft. King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal [kwam 1] – Amin (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane: Another Failure Under DMW by Oluwasemilorep(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2017
After his fallout with Hypertek Digital, Dammy is yet to find his stand on which music category he falls into. Even with his voice that seems to attract the girls to him, he has chosen to enroll under Davido for fame tutorial.

I wonder why our own ‘Dammy Krane for the Girls’ would get signed by Davido, who’s yet to gain international fame unlike Wizkid, other artists signed under the DMW are currently making waves unlike Dammy Krane who thinks he can claim back his lost glory…for where? this same naija music industry ? [Read more…]

His latest hit titled ‘Gbetiti’ is widely receiving airplays across the country but he has chosen not to capitalize on that, instead he wants to throw a concert ? Which songs is he going to perform ? Faleela ? Sabi Dance ? Ligali ? C’mon man, you are not supposed to throw a concert now that you are just recovering.

The only hit he has under DMW is ‘Gbetiti’ which would have been a super hit if he had not featured the DMW boss (Davido). Davido’s someone who wants a share of your fame, take a look at what he did to Mayorkun’s Prayer…he just went from a prayer song to something that sounded like a stripper-inspirited song. Giving the middle part of the song a rough meaning, what’s the meaning of: ‘All of sudden…She start to go body…I remember the feeling…Any marriage call me daddy oh…Groom, ma lo go funny…Bride, whine it tap for him’ in a song that’s titled Prayer, a song that’s suppose to inspire sumbori!!!

I wont be surprised if Dremo & Mayorkun outshines Dammy Krane, which is already happening, Dammy Krane is supposed to be under Davido that cannot even manage his own career talkless of managing another person’s. Davido that was given an exclusive deal by Sony music and went all crazy on social media just because his song with Tinashe didn’t get the recognition he thought it would.

Dammy Krane for the Ladies as he calls himself, would soon becoming Dammy Krane for the Ages….Look at what Runtown has done for himself, even with the struggles he faced last year, his song is the 2nd most played on radio now with Daddy Yo taking the first position.

Dammy Krane that cannot even qualify for Headies nomination wants to throw a concert gain fame, his concert isn’t even promoted fairly, I haven’t seen any celebrity promote the concert on his/her social media pages except for Dammy Krane himself. If he thinks he can do well under DMW, it’s not ‘them say, them say’ he wont last under a record label that has a boss whose lyrics is entirely different from the main topic when you feature him, Sing A then Davido will sing K….

To be continued.

Kindly Like & Follow your favourite blogger on this social media.

Instagram: Oluwasemilore Page

Facebook: Oluwasemilore Page (Fan Page)

Twitter: Oluwasemilore_P.

Visit: oluwasemilorepage. for more interesting articles.

Thanks for reading today’s article, please don’t forget to share to your loved ones!!!

Remain blessed.
Re: Dammy Krane: Another Failure Under DMW by joey150(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
As you carefully sit down dey analyse people matter... I hope you got your own sh!t figured out bro.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane: Another Failure Under DMW by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yu know how much davido has made in his life?
So stop wailing zombies about davido

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Will Davido's "If" Stop Topping The Chart??? / Slim Shady Vs Busta Vs Twista; Who's The Best Rap Slayer. / A Day Of Poetry With Aduke Gomez, Oyinkan Braithwaite. Mind Muse-monday, June 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.