Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lovers Of Good Music, Read This!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lovers Of Good Music, Read This!!! (750 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Congolese Music (Rumba & Soukous) / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Of Good Music, Read This!!! by Yinn(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Hello Nlanders, hope I meet you well. Today I want to solicite for both your time and data to help a brother out. He's been into the music scene for some years now and he's pushing to get to the top. So I decided to share one of his recently released song here, kindly go to the website and download the song, listen and share what you think about the song, criticism is allowed, both positive or negative, it'll help him grow. So please visit the link below and download the song, listen and you can either drop comments on the website or drop it here, will go a long way in helping him grow.
Thanks.

http://lekkiesmedia.com/music-tee-w-barchelor/

Re: Lovers Of Good Music, Read This!!! by Becky4u(f): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
the music sound good
Re: Lovers Of Good Music, Read This!!! by Yinn(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Becky4u:
the music sound good
Thanks a lot.
Re: Lovers Of Good Music, Read This!!! by oyeropaul(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Make brain
Re: Lovers Of Good Music, Read This!!! by Yinn(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyeropaul:
Make brain
Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Charass - Smile / 9JA MUSIC: Chrizblingz – Chijioke @chrizblingznoni @9jamusicspot1 / (Music) DJ Masscot Ft Amazing Ypee -_- Sabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.