Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Man! Get Your Groove Back – No Side Effects, All Natural - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man! Get Your Groove Back – No Side Effects, All Natural (519 Views)

10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body / Healthy Weight Loss Detox With Clean 9 (no Side Effects) / A Must Read For All: Natural Ways To Prevent And Treat Eye Infections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man! Get Your Groove Back – No Side Effects, All Natural by Shawnpattern(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I deliberately chose to write this and ask this question after the valentine is over because we all have various stories to tell.
Question:
Is there anything more embarrassing than not been ‘MAN ENOUGH’ for your woman and she indirectly compares your performance in bed with someone else?
Trust me the response is rhetorical. You will all agree with me that the most fulfilling moment comes when your woman eulogies your performance both ‘in bed’ and subsequently in every other aspect of your relationship with her.
You fail as a man if you release your yogurt within a minute, you can't go more than 1 or 2 rounds, you can't get a very hard erection, or your cassava is too small, she will always be disappointed and mock you. She will call you useless man inside her heart and possibly play an away match soon.

Do not delay if you are experiencing these, there's a natural way out
Necessity they say is the mother of invention and curiosity birth researches. You will definitely agree with me that there have been various replicated solutions for dysfunctional erectile manhood in a couple of different social media. I do not have the liberty to go into the details of how ineffective and consequently adversely affecting the consumer is.
Improving and Managing Your Sexual dysfunction may be one of the best options for any one who want to maintain and improve their sexual desire. Men who cannot get or maintain an erection (75% of the time that they attempt sex ) are considered to have erectile dysfunction. Are you having Erectile dysfunction?
symptoms are:
*Trouble keeping an erection
*Reduced sexual desire (low libido)
*Having low stamina and energy
Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health problems can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a nonphysical problem that slows your sexual response may cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction. In most cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by something physical.
Common causes include:
*Heart disease
*Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
*High cholesterol
*High blood pressure
*Diabetes
*Obesity
etc
I feel so strongly that the perfect messenger for this solution should be someone who has gotten a proven result.
At this moment permit me to introduce to you a natural method via natural edible substances that can restore your dignity and ability in bed.
If you are still there wondering how to get this embarrassing moment over, look no further!
Contact me on:
0.7.0.3.7.8.7.1.6.8.3 (Calls and whatsapp)

Re: Man! Get Your Groove Back – No Side Effects, All Natural by Shawnpattern(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Good morning friends,
Today and everyday is meant to celebrate love and enjoy ourselves with our lovers. After the eatery stuff and other forms of enjoyment, a responsible man should take his girl friend or wife home and give it to her nicely. Any deviation from this is a failure. You fail as a man if you release your yogurt within a minute, you can't go more than 1 or 2 rounds, you can't get a very hard erection, or your cassava is too small, she will always be disappointed and mock you. She will call you useless man inside her heart and possibly play an away match soon.

Do not delay if you are experiencing these, there's a natural way out... Call/whatsapp me now.... 0.7.0.3.7.8.7.1.6.8.3

(1) (Reply)

Which Microdermabrasion Cream Is The Best? / Medically Approved Hearing Aid For Deafs / Human Embryos Edited To Stop Disease. Hope For Sickle Cell?(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.