Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Anyone? American Medical School. Mcat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone? American Medical School. Mcat (2681 Views)

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures / Things You’ll Learn In Your First Year Of Medical School / Where Can I Take MCAT (medical College Admission Test) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone? American Medical School. Mcat by karlie4nia(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
How is it going?

Please does anyone have any valid infromation regarding MCAT.

Do you know somone that has written or successfully written MCAT?

Do you know anyone that desires to write the next MCAT early next year?

I would generally appreciate any information regarding preparations for MCAT and studying Medicine in the U.S.
I already have like a lil archive of infromation but i just wanna learn more that would take me to the next and higher level in the pursuit of my educatioanl goals.
Please feel free to share and care. I am also open to sharing with anyone interested. Thanks
Re: Anyone? American Medical School. Mcat by chukwudi01: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
I'm personally pursuing a health field different from medicine, but I know of a good website to help you with preparing for the MCAT and med school. The forum (Student Doctor Network) is filled with people pursuing similar goals.

Here it is:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31
Re: Anyone? American Medical School. Mcat by SEFAGO(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2009
Did u guys do ur undergraduate in nigeria- and now want to do medicine in the US?
Re: Anyone? American Medical School. Mcat by STORM2(f): 4:26am On Sep 29, 2013
SEFAGO: Did u guys do ur undergraduate in nigeria- and now want to do medicine in the US?
^^^^mtcheeew...

(1) (Reply)

Neco Result Checker 2015 - Free/no Card Needed / Unilorin Graduation List / NDDC Scholarship 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.