Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Print Direct To Id Card /cd/ Passport In 2mins With This Printer. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Print Direct To Id Card /cd/ Passport In 2mins With This Printer. (3783 Views)

Print Quality ID Card,cd And Passport In 2mins Wit This Canon Printer / Direct- To - T-shirt Printing,where Can I Get It Done? / Simple ID Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Print Direct To Id Card /cd/ Passport In 2mins With This Printer. by chyinksystem: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Brand new Canon IP 7240 printer that prints ID CARD ,CD / VCD / PASSPORT PHOTO for sale. Easy work flow, cost-effective, fast and efficient. The Quality Multipurpose printer Prints two id cards at once, prints direct on disc ,prints passport, photo card 4 BY 7 TO 5 BY 7 PHOTO SIZE . You don't need card cutter and laminating machine before u can produce an id card in your office with this printer, The Pvc card is already cut and coated for use.
The more interesting part is that you will never worry of ink cartridge with printer, The printer is sold with a refillable ink cartridge which is a permanent ink cartridge that has a refilling hole which allows you to refill the cartridge again and again with refill ink. The set of the refill ink that comes with printers produces 10,000 prints on id card.
Good idea ,Good business.
For more information call or visit Chy at Inksystem Nigeria ltd at no 12,Simbiat Abiola way ikeja,computer village ,Lagos.
Delivery service is available for customers outside Lagos.
The package includes: printer = 27,000, empty refillable cartridge = 10,000,100mlx 5 colors of ink = 7,500, id card tray @ 5,000,A pack of ink-jet pvc card that contains 230 pieces = 10,000 .
Total package = 59,500.

Re: Print Direct To Id Card /cd/ Passport In 2mins With This Printer. by crro: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Very interested in this, please send me a video of you printing a clear copy on a pvc card with this Canon printer. Also co firm it is you . To : 08181143612 cheers. Once I confirm I'll come and back it. But I don't need the pvc cards as I have 1000pc's already..
Re: Print Direct To Id Card /cd/ Passport In 2mins With This Printer. by godman01(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
chyinksystem:
Brand new Canon IP 7240 printer that prints ID CARD ,CD / VCD / PASSPORT PHOTO for sale. Easy work flow, cost-effective, fast and efficient. The Quality Multipurpose printer Prints two id cards at once, prints direct on disc ,prints passport, photo card 4 BY 7 TO 5 BY 7 PHOTO SIZE . You don't need card cutter and laminating machine before u can produce an id card in your office with this printer, The Pvc card is already cut and coated for use.
The more interesting part is that you will never worry of ink cartridge with printer, The printer is sold with a refillable ink cartridge which is a permanent ink cartridge that has a refilling hole which allows you to refill the cartridge again and again with refill ink. The set of the refill ink that comes with printers produces 10,000 prints on id card.
Good idea ,Good business.
For more information call or visit Chy at Inksystem Nigeria ltd at no 12,Simbiat Abiola way ikeja,computer village ,Lagos.
Delivery service is available for customers outside Lagos.
The package includes: printer = 27,000, empty refillable cartridge = 10,000,100mlx 5 colors of ink = 7,500, id card tray @ 5,000,A pack of ink-jet pvc card that contains 230 pieces = 10,000 .
Total package = 59,500.

What's your number, or please contact me on 08189220759
Re: Print Direct To Id Card /cd/ Passport In 2mins With This Printer. by Print101naija: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bro this is a good info, but I will suggest you post this into my facebook group. Surely, your rate of turn over will be high. Just search NAIJA PRINTING COMMUNITY and I can help from there.
This is my whatsapp no 09075353449 maybe we talk

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 3D Animation Studio Highbreed Animations Portfolio / Wussy Samurai Animation. / Gravity Glue – Michael Grab’s Gravity Defying Rock Balancing Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.