Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,781 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Most Humans Are Born With A Stupidity Gene - OAP Freeze Slams Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Humans Are Born With A Stupidity Gene - OAP Freeze Slams Fan (494 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / ‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Humans Are Born With A Stupidity Gene - OAP Freeze Slams Fan by efepro(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2017
A Fan with the Instagram handle @Akpan_Helen blasts OAP, Freeze for having 66.6k Instagram followers which signify the Mark of the Beast.

Helen Wrote:
"You have 66.6 followers, the mark of the devil. That is the proof that you are one"

Daddy Freeze Replied:
"In my humble opinion, most humans are born with a recessive stupidity gene.
In this part of the world with yahoo boy pastors making everything a 'spiritual issue', that gene has become dominant, making Nigerians with common sense appear like they have super powers.
--
Look at this clown @akpan_helen. According to her, this morning when I had 66.6k followers, I was a devil, now the thing has become 66.7k, am I still a devil? Please Nigerians, when we are doing things, let's be using our sense, as this dominance of ignorance is at an all time high.
--
Only a clodpate with a huge vacuous cavity in their cranium, usually occupied by a brain in normal humans, can make such a statement. But hey, we live in a country where people believe that a woman in Rivers state gave birth to a goat. Initially I was startled at the blatant brandishing of such foolishness by a huge number of people, only for me to remember that women give birth daily, to the voluminous sheeple that populate Nigerian Pentecostal churches."
~FRZ

http://www.gistsstack.com/humans-born-stupidity-gene-freeze-fan/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQinSuOFZCX/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Re: Most Humans Are Born With A Stupidity Gene - OAP Freeze Slams Fan by madridguy(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Religion is really taking us backward. People can't even think outside the box. It is high time we Africans wake up from our slumber and stop believing everything.
Re: Most Humans Are Born With A Stupidity Gene - OAP Freeze Slams Fan by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2017
gbam !!! lobatan
Re: Most Humans Are Born With A Stupidity Gene - OAP Freeze Slams Fan by efepro(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
madridguy:
Religion is really taking us backward. People can't even think outside the box. It is high time we Africans wake up from our slumber and stop believing everything.

Well said!!

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped Being Murdered By My Friend – Yung6ix / Davido Freestyling His Unreleased Songs Baby Tomatoes With DMW Crews (pics,vid) / Photos Of UNIZIK Female Student Who Died In A Security Guard’s Room After Smokin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.