Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Akororo Celebrates Birthday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akororo Celebrates Birthday (511 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Baby's Birth With A Bottle Of Wine (photo) / Sexy Actress Mary Uranta Celebrates Her Mum Today On Her Birthday / Taye Taiwo Celebrates 25 While His Twin Is 33! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akororo Celebrates Birthday by Gstar219: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Nigerian stand up comedian Jephthah Bowoto, popularly known as Akpororo, is a year old yesterday, February 14, 2017. He gushes about his wife’s loving birthday message to him.
“I love you more my first lady, this words dey enter me. Happy birthday Tanimola, happy birthday baby , my superman, my hardworking man, God sent, my footballer, my plantain and beans eater , the comedian with too much swag and anointing, my bestie, my praying and inspiring husband, the only man that put smiles on my face , my padi, my gossip partner, my le boo , Teminikon , my always and forever, one and only , celebrating this special day with you brings me joy......www.eyecrib.com

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Wey Pass Wahala / ...tomorrow (feb.19, 2017) / A Piece Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.