Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Wines & Dines On Sea To Mark Son’s Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Wines & Dines On Sea To Mark Son’s Birthday (1263 Views)

Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Wines & Dines On Sea To Mark Son’s Birthday by omoashy: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Posting photos of herself and son in a boat on sea with lunch on the table, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is set to host a fun birthday for son, King Andrea as he clocks one on February 17.
She wrote:

“Take out time to pray for someone else asides your self today,Praying for others put you in the fore front of Gods Grace and favour..
I have picked out 2of my followers down here who shared their Ply with me to pray with and for you!!

I have been greatly blessed over the years doing this, It's not a secret I share but one principle of Life you can never go wrong with. Do This and watch your life change, God bless you #MAMAKING #SO EXCITED MY BABY TURNS 1 Tomorrow.” (sic)

In another post, she wrote:

“I can't keep Calm!!
In few hours I become A mom of a one year Old,Wooow Gods blessings Are indeed forever!!
#MAMAKING #KINGY #WITHYOUIW
ON.” (sic)

Meanwhile, her husband, Oladunni Churchill seeks exclusive access to King Andrea, their son since Tonto moved out of the marriage. He disclosed this in an early birthday shout out to his son before the midnight of February 15.
https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/02/nollywood-actress-tonto-dikeh-wines.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Wines & Dines On Sea To Mark Son’s Birthday by Erngie(f): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday kid
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Wines & Dines On Sea To Mark Son’s Birthday by dominique(f): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
That's not a sea and that picture was certainly not taken recently.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Wines & Dines On Sea To Mark Son’s Birthday by Came: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
That place looks like Ghana's Adomi bridge... Beautiful.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Wines & Dines On Sea To Mark Son’s Birthday by Just30: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Came:
That place looks like Ghana's Adomi bridge... Beautiful.
YES IT IS

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie Marks Daughter’s Birthday To Further Shut Down Death Rumours (photos) / What Error Can You Spot Out In This Bisola's Profile¿¿ #bbnaija / Lol!! Epic Reply Wizkid Got From Ugandan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.