Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

(GRAPHIC Photo) A Lady Got Drunk On Her Valentin Day's Outing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (GRAPHIC Photo) A Lady Got Drunk On Her Valentin Day's Outing (3215 Views)

Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking / Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

(GRAPHIC Photo) A Lady Got Drunk On Her Valentin Day's Outing by Springup: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
A guy named Ogorchukwu shared this pics on Facebook about a girl who got drunk on valentines day only for her to start misbehaving and messing her self up

Re: (GRAPHIC Photo) A Lady Got Drunk On Her Valentin Day's Outing by Springup: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin
: cc lalasticlala fellow girls has to lash the guy for posting the pics on Facebook

Re: (GRAPHIC Photo) A Lady Got Drunk On Her Valentin Day's Outing by Springup: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin cheesy when you took ur girl out....
And she decided to eat soya, staut, Peper soup, sminorff ice untop of that add shepee and origin just to get u broke that day....
Re: (GRAPHIC Photo) A Lady Got Drunk On Her Valentin Day's Outing by NOC1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
I saw this pics on my Fb wall before 14-02-2017 (Val).
Re: (GRAPHIC Photo) A Lady Got Drunk On Her Valentin Day's Outing by lalasticlala(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Shaking Her Big Bum Bum As Timaya Sing In Port Harcourt / “I Envy My Mom Big Breasts And Buttocks” – Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas. / Ladies Get In Here! 'kupe Boys' Arrive Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.