Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina (36179 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by WhiteNoise(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Cos he dead & y'all won't allow him rest in peace
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Ojakatakpo: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=DONSMITH123 post=53772627]

YOU NEVER TYPE FINISH HE IS VERY SLOW IN TYPING IT TAKES TWO DAYs TO TYPE EIGHT WORDS
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
mario383:
Nor doubt am. He is in a very bad shape, otherwise, nothing on earth will prevent Buhari from addressing us from london. If he is ok, what will he profit him not to talk to us especially on his health? That guy is in very serious condition. Period.
Imagine only taking photo with his visitors.

Sincerely I'm not bothered.Them no dey hide belle na. Time shall tell. That breeze wey dey open fowl **** go soon blow.Just like Yar Adua...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
DONSMITH123:

now, if you proceed on annual leave in your office, are you entitle to your salary or not?
How many days annual leave? Is this how people take leave in offices?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Gkemz: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dumb Adesina. The dumbest afonja I've ever seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by TijaniAbu: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Please ask Femi Adesina whether all the people Buhari has been phoning are not Nigerians? Anyway that Acting President Fake Pastor Osinbajo that Buhari phoned resembles a pigmy from Papua New Guinea, and Sports Minister Dalung that Buhari phoned thinks he is Che Guevara from Latin America with that dirty smelling red beret he wears. Buhari will not speak to Nigerians. Change
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by ginis: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pls, is it disc 2 or part 2
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by btoks: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
DONSMITH123:
The Presidency, on Thursday declared that President Mu

[b]According to Adesina, “Mr. President will not speak to Nigerians because he has a right to his vacation, we don’t need to intrude.”

If this comment is true, what an idiotic excuse!!
There is right , there is also common sense.
A man whose absence is causing a lot of uncertainty in the Nigerian polity needs to calm these fears by giving a brief address. We've got a lot way to go in Nigeria - smh
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Menscoli(f): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Una funny die!!!...weting concern me....if he like make him cum bk him cloth go live dere....who cares!!!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
raypapy:
It pains whenever I reads comments on nairaland but u can guess from writing of some matured ppl when they talk..sorry to say nairaland is full of babies and inmatured kinds..
Ways from that our hate for each other tribe religion regions colour's is major our poems.
Nigerians never likes president either he serve good or not we only talk about em after long run. .
I pray any of u complain be in His post...well most of u can't even head ur house.
God helps us all
It's so pathetic that a man who has no command of language can allege people of matrimonial control. Go back to school first, take your English language classes so serious, learn effective communication skill, then come back to edit this trash you call comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by greatermax77(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Then why is his media men disturbing us upandown with pictures.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Menscoli(f): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Una funny die....weting concern me!!! If he like make him cum carry him bag go live dere....who cares!!!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by AMUNSI23(f): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
HE will not call nigerians but he speak with trump and even call trump

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Maryamg: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
madridguy:
YA SALAMU: O Source of Peace
The One who is perfect, whole, prosperous and content.
The One who is the source of all peace, wholeness and safety.
The One who has rendered all of creation to be perfect, whole, prosperous and content.
The One whose creation is free of imperfections, free of faults and free of error.
O Allah! You are the Great Healer. There is no cure but through You, which leaves behind no disease, heal President Muhammadu Buhari Bijahi seyyidi-il hujud PBUH.

Ameen.
Amin thumma amin Madrid guy... nl
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by timecapsule: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
lakesider:

speak to Nigeria as how ,
after writing to the national assemble ?
it seems your local government does not have a rep in the national assembly .
u need to think for urself and stop singing what politicians say
After writing to them, what then did saraki and co went there to do again ? Let them stop showing us pictures, there is more better way they can show us prove if they wish. To me it seems there is something fishing, which they haven't tell us.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Organs(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
odogwubiafra:
A push and start president. If Trump that was never part of his election could invade his vacation, then a sane man will tell Nigerians that "we" don't have any right to intrude in his vacation. And some Buhari loyalists will always stand with him even when the man is indefensible and incapacitated.

Trump is always, America first, America first, America first. Here we are still saying, America first, Britain first, Nigeria last. Sincerely, it is perpetually becoming a shame carrying a Nigerian passport. I need a change of passport through the birth of my...

You were making sense until the biafra mumuism enter your head then you became an ewu hawusaa. The solution is to vote him out in 2019 based on the things he is not doing right. At least $$ is being returned. I think what we need now is to prevail on him to deal with the thief in his administration, from grass cutters to MTN loyalists etc. Then correct the lopsided appointments etc, change your economic team, change non-performing Ministers, else you are out in 2019.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by osigiepurr(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
osile2012:
His 10 days don pass. He should tell us why he is still there.

Who u be wey Buhari go talk to?....abeg, enta bush go sleep jare. Una go just run enta Nairaland with d free 10MB wey MTN dash una begin dey type rubbish. Iliterate kids are too much on dis social network.

Even if d president will not say anything when he comes back from vacation, NOTHING DEY HAPPEN, heaven will not fall. He has his life to live.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by ehissi(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand With PMB

So in 2017 you are using a Private Mail Box, when you can simply use email............. angry

What a pity....... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Unlimited22: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Where are omenka, sarrki, NgeneUkwenu and ISTANDWITHBUHAR
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Emycord: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
stephnie1:

yes. e pain you bah?
not at all my dear the pain and joke is on you
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by visijo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
different lies everyday.. What i believe is, One day fowl yansh shall open.. Keep fooling them.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by DavidEsq(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand With PMB
Follow ur leader

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by odogwubiafra: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Organs:

You were making sense until the biafra mumuism enter your head then you became an ewu hawusaa. The solution is to vote him out in 2019 based on the things he is not doing right. At least $$ is being returned. I think what we need now is to prevail on him to deal with the thief in his administration, from grass cutters to MTN loyalists etc. Then correct the lopsided appointments etc, change your economic team, change non-performing Ministers, else you are out in 2019.

Afonjas and Abokis said they are not afraid of Biafra, then who is...?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by deflover(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
madridguy:
The One who has rendered all of creation to be perfect, whole, prosperous and content.
The One whose creation is free of imperfections, free of faults and free of error.
O Allah! You are the Great Healer. There is no cure but through You, which leaves behind no disease, heal President Muhammadu Buhari Bijahi seyyidi-il hujud PBUH.

Ameen.

Please show usnin the Quran where Allah has healed anyone..
I am waiting
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by seifini(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
When the righteous rule,the people rejoice,can you say that is the case with our president?He can't even drive away common grasscutter in the person of the SGF.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by tiwiex(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
poiZon:

which govt worker dey go on leave thrice in a year?
I been don write epistle for d guy wey dry on and public servant with private firm. You nailed it. He can as well stay on leave for three months based on the argument. Who is covering Saraki and dogara allowance?, those are indirect costs na.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by Taiwx(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
53775810]D[/quote]

Dog
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by kally90(f): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
DONSMITH123:

now, if you proceed on annual leave in your office, are you entitle to your salary or not?
Which kind annual leave.Shey they said 2weeks or so,now it's one month.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by onyeomanono24(f): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
We are all saying he's in London so why BBC come dey ask us where Nigerian president dey?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by AnanseK(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
saintgp:
I usually don't like listening to Mr president's public address/speech.the reason is because i usually find it hard/strenuous hearing/listening to his English(accent).

So let him just save us (me and my likes) the stress.

But Jonathan's accent did not save us from Boko Haram or from looters of the country's wealth.

You don't seem to know your priorities.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina by jumpandpas(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
madridguy:

Ameen.

"O Allah! You are the Great Healer".

Can you tell me the English name of your Allah?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Displaces Residents In Owerri After 12-Hour Rain (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.