Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Please Does Anyone Knw What Dis Company Is Into And Are They For Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Does Anyone Knw What Dis Company Is Into And Are They For Real (669 Views)

Just Want To Knw If Someone Else Got D Invitation / Pls All I Wana Knw If It's Real I've Been Home Since 2015 Doing Nothing. Got Ds. / Dis Mail Was Sent To Me On Friday,dont Knw If It's For Real Or Scam?help Som1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Anyone Knw What Dis Company Is Into And Are They For Real by chucks231(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application with Golden Safeline Properties Ltd.

We would like to invite you for a job interview in our office at y,

Human Resource

Golden Safeline Properties Ltd.
(3rd Floor) 35, Ojo Giwa Close, Opposite Jankara Police Post, Jankara Lagos Island, Lagos. Your interview has been scheduled for 15 Feburary, 2017, 10 am.

Please bring hard copy of your CV and two recent passport to the interview.

For more info. please call 09096300678 : 09027621258

Goodluck

Sincerely
Re: Please Does Anyone Knw What Dis Company Is Into And Are They For Real by kllinxman(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
They are into real estate from their welcome address.
Re: Please Does Anyone Knw What Dis Company Is Into And Are They For Real by Dgaffer(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
chucks231:

Dear Applicant,

We would like to invite you for a job interview in our office at y,

Human Resource

Golden Safeline Properties Ltd.
(3rd Floor) 35, Ojo Giwa Close, Opposite Jankara Police Post, Jankara Lagos Island, Lagos. Your interview has been scheduled for 15 Feburary, 2017, 10 am.

Please bring hard copy of your CV and two recent passport to the interview.

For more info. please call 09096300678 : 09027621258

Goodluck

Sincerely

Did you honor the invite and how was it
Re: Please Does Anyone Knw What Dis Company Is Into And Are They For Real by psucc(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Do some background check before attending to any invitation from unknown or little known organizations.
Re: Please Does Anyone Knw What Dis Company Is Into And Are They For Real by chucks231(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
kllinxman:
Thank you for your application with Golden Safeline
Properties Ltd.

I know it's real estate wanted to know if its a marketing job
Re: Please Does Anyone Knw What Dis Company Is Into And Are They For Real by chucks231(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
kllinxman:
Thank you for your application with Golden Safeline
Properties Ltd.

I know it's real estate wanted to know if its a marketing job and I had to reschedule the interview till Monday plus they called me twice about the interview
Re: Please Does Anyone Knw What Dis Company Is Into And Are They For Real by Dgaffer(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
chucks231:
I know it's real estate wanted to know if its a marketing job

Did you attend the invite. Please, brief me please

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Data Analyst Needed Urgently / Dangote Group Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.