Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG (642 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Loses 56 Houses To FG, Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG by Specialspesh: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
According to a tweet by the EFCC, Diezani Alison Madueke has lost N34 Billion to the Federal government

Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG by philGeo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
To Buhari or FG, because all this forfeit this, forfeit that, they never give us (Nigerians) account of all the properties they have collect, abi nah Buhari just the gather his own properties with style?
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
It was never her money. . . I just hope they bust her for the cancer she's faking. I'm sure that woman alone looted more than Jonathan.

The only person I respect under the Jona administration is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. That's the only person no one can scare with EFCC, she was professional to the core.
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG by Edwardhead(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
how I'm gonna have my share abi where the money dey go?
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG by respect80(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG by jfking2005(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
blackberlin:
It was never her money. . . I just hope they bust her for the cancer she's faking. I'm sure that woman alone looted more than Jonathan.

The only person I respect under the Jona administration is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. That's the only person no one can scare with EFCC, she was professional to the core.

Trust politician at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG by Freetech: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
philGeo:
To Buhari or FG, because all this forfeit this, forfeit that, they never give us (Nigerians) account of all the properties they have collect, abi nah Buhari just the gather his own properties with style?

Knowing that you're one of those shouting witch hunting and even call the efcc claim apc propaganda snow you lack principle. So you want to know how much propaganda have been collected?Have you forgotten all Na lie as nobody stole a kobo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG by fallout87: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
That is about 170 million US dollars.

We were told people stole a billion a month. Where are those fake billions?
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Loses 34 Billon To FG by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Greed Drives Locally Made Goods More Expensive / Gambia's Barrow 'allows Coup Plotters Back Into Army' / You Stole With MTN, Caused Artificial Inflation, Writer Shades Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.