Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Wande Coal (ganga Man) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal (ganga Man) (5077 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Wizkid Supports SESAN, Calls Davido And Hkn Ganga Smellos? / Popular Yoruba Actress, Iya Ofili Ganga Is Dead. To Be Buried On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
You still haven't answered my question o. Why your blood dey hot like this na?

Anyhow sha, just to set the records str8 ~ I DETEST people who smoke weed and I only posted what I did to 'wind you up'.

Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2009
Ok, I'll answer you. Well he doesn't even smoke ciga tongue so where will weed come in? He can't stand the smell of nicotine and feels all smokers are dirty undecided. But let's say, for instance, it is as you say, then sharp sharp I'll pack out my bags bc i hear that weed affects a lot of things for you guys tongue.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2009
maedan:

bawomolo, i dont care if the pope(sorry guys) smokes pot. I mean what are you saying!?! Obama and co. tried it, so it's cool?? You're contradicting yourself then because u warned me earlier that anyone who does anything bc a celeb is doing it is a slowpoke tongue. I have friends who use it and I feel it's irresponsible, esp for matured men who should know better, not to talk of young people like dbanj and co, and even the teens.

Like I said, t[b]hese young stars are supposed to be role models [/b]and they should mind how they are portrayed. Being photographed looking spaced out on weed is not making me like them any better. But that's just me.

dude, u missed it right there - do u want ur kid looking up to peeps who don't bother finishing school ? next thing you'll be saying paris hilton is supposed to be a role model

they are entertainers. end of story. its sad that mtv etal with mtv cribs etal are turning kids minds, but as parnts we'll just have to find a way to impress on them that being an entertainer is not a goal to aspire to
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2009
Whether you finish school or not, whether you crawled from the gutter or were born with a silver spoon, so long as you're in the public eye and have fans ranging from the younger generation and above, you are a role model to your peers. End of story.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2009
maedan:

Whether you finish school or not, whether you crawled from the gutter or were born with a silver spoon, so long as you're in the public eye and have fans ranging from the younger generation and above, you are a role model to your peers. End of story.

i am assuming you are a twenty somethig - paris hilton is your peer - so tell me - is she your role model?

what of any of the following?

rihanna?
beyonce?
alicia keys?
marion jones?
jada fire?
eve?
serena williams?
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2009
oyb, I choose my role models, they don't choose me tongue.

From your list, here are my role models:

Paris Hilton tongue.
Beyonce.
Alicia Keyes.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by bawomolo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2009
maedan:

From your list, here are my role models:

Paris Hilton tongue.

gradually steps out of thread. na wa o
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2009
hmmn
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2009
bawomolo:

gradually steps out of thread. na wa o

i was suspecting something of the sort - i have a vague memory of arguing with someone about paris hilton being a celebrity - and i think it was maedan grin

http://www.google.com.ng/images?q=paris%20hilton%20sextape&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=6Mp&sa=G&tbo=1&tbs=isch:1

see who maedn is looking up -

abeg when will we get to see your sex tape grin grin
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2009
Na you sabi tongue. The day you see my sex-tape just know you've finally ODed on that mess you're blazing.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2009
ahah - aren't you supposed to imitate your role models grin grin
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2009
Like I said, I choose my role models. I also choose what I emulate from them tongue. Try and grow up soon in this decade ok, your tactics when it comes to arguments is still lame as you still stoop to hitting below the belt tongue.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2009
And BTW, Paris is not really my role model. Just said that cos I know it's what you wanted to hear. You see, I remember you too tongue wink.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by spikedcylinder: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2009
oyb:

i was suspecting something of the sort - i have a vague memory of arguing with someone about paris hilton being [size=15pt]the hardest working actress in hollywood[/size] - and i think it was maedan grin

http://www.google.com.ng/images?q=paris%20hilton%20sextape&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=6Mp&sa=G&tbo=1&tbs=isch:1

see who maedn is looking up -

abeg when will we get to see your sex tape grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since you're so jobless tongue, I've got an errand for you: go back to that thread and find where I ever said that I think Paris is THE MOST HARDWORKING ACTRESS in Hollywood. Quote it here. While you're at it, show me where I even said she was a good/best actress. And if you don't, you're the biggest sympathetic alien on NL grin.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by spikedcylinder: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
maedan:

Since you're so jobless tongue, I've got an errand for you: go back to that thread and find where I ever said that I think Paris is THE MOST HARDWORKING ACTRESS in Hollywood. Quote it here. While you're at it, show me where I even said she was a good/best actress. And if you don't, you're the biggest sympathetic alien on NL grin.

Bless you too, darling! wink

May your innate venom kill you. smiley kiss
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Bless you too, darling! wink

May your innate venom kill you. smiley kiss

Who's your darling? And no, it's not me that will be killed, it's from your nosey stalking joblessness that you will soon die: as the BIGGEST SYMPATHETIC ALIEN ON NAIRALAND.

Sweetheart grin.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by spikedcylinder: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2009
maedan:

Who's your darling? And no, it's not me that will be killed, it's from your nosey stalking joblessness that you will soon die: as the BIGGEST SYMPATHETIC ALIEN ON NAIRALAND.

Sweetheart grin.

I can see the venom is still eating your insides and you'll die any minute soon. Unfortunately, your goddess, Paris doesn't do disaster relief so much and you're on your own.
How are sugabelle and zulu? I miss them. Greet them when you reach yonder. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I can see the venom is still eating your insides and you'll die any minute soon. Unfortunately, your goddess, Paris doesn't do disaster relief so much and you're on your own.
How are sugabelle and zulu? I miss them. Greet them when you reach yonder. kiss kiss kiss

BSAN, all that one na story. You go die first, followed by the rest of your miserable clan. May you also forever end your slander against me over Paris Hilton until you fulfill the errand I sent you on. Joblessness kill your full house, gentle alien that you are grin.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by netotse(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2009
@maedan
the paris-quote thingy from spikey was a joke(dats y it was bolded), and i daresay it was directed more at oyb than u. . .
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by bawomolo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2009
lol all that yabbing over paris hilton?

anyway can i watch the catfight grin
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
ROTFLMAO. . . . .

You ladies just dey make me laugh.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by anneduke: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
u live ur life only once,ride on.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by eleshin(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
i've neva seen maedan going gong hoo on nland b4.argument as far as am concern is a logical tool used mainly for academic discourse,it shudnt be a weapon to fight but to educate ignorants.maedan u just have to remain who you are,its always like dat on a forum but it takes alot to remain urself.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 3:17am On Dec 11, 2009
@ eleshin, thanx 4 d voice of reason. I'm only human with feelings like the rest of them. This Paris Hilton issue goes way back and she knew wot she was up to.
D dust had settled but she decided to kick it up even after oyb had backed off.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by spikedcylinder: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2009
maedan:

@ eleshin, thanx 4 d voice of reason. I'm only human with feelings like the rest of them. This Paris Hilton issue goes way back and she knew wot she was up to.
D dust had settled but she decided to kick it up even after oyb had backed off.

Sweetie, I have never insulted you on the Paris thread. You said Paris was the most hardworking actress you've ever known and I said maybe you need to re-check the list of people you know and you went off a parade. grin grin grin
I'm not interested in fighting with you, never have been but each time, you have to bring out all your alter egos in an argument really gets interesting. You've single handedly sworn for all the members of your family in this thread and you say you've let it rest? Over Paris frigging Hilton? grin grin grin
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
Madam Moderator, you suppose dey set example for we commoners nah. grin

Maedan, cool down, so gbo? Oya, drink a satchet of purewater grin and take a deep breath grin.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
spikedcylinder, for the record:

I NEVER SAID PARIS HILTON WAS THE MOST HARDWORKING ACTRESS I KNOW (I'm writing all this in CAPS so it can maybe finally sink into your brain. grin)

LET US ALL GO BACK TO THAT THREAD/TOPIC AND FIND OUT HOW I SAID:

I DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS AN OVERRATED CELEBRITY. SHE DESERVED TO BE ONE BECAUSE SHE'S ONE OF THE MOST HARD-WORKING CELEBS (NEXT TO BEYONCE) THAT I KNOW.

YOU, IN YOU USUAL NOSEY FASHION, BUTTED IN AND SAID TO ME, "MAYBE I HAVE TO RE-CHECK THE PEOPLE I KNOW."

OF COURSE, I TOOK OFFENCE TO THAT.

WHO ARE YOU TO ASK ME TO DO THAT?? ARE YOU THE AUTHORITY OVER WHO THE MEMBERS SHOULD KNOW, OR WHO THEY SHOULD LIKE/ADMIRE AS CELEBS?? POMPOUS GIT grin!!

(YOU'RE MERELY AN AUTHORITY ON ALL MY ALTER EGOS, BY THE WAY tongue)

OF COURSE, IT ALL WENT DOWNHILL FROM THE MOMENT YOU PUT YOUR MOUTH IN MY BIZ. I DETEST BUSYBODIES(LIKE YOU) WHO FEEL THEY HAVE SUPERIOR OPINIONS ALL THE TIME. FFS!!!

AND SO, I CHALLENGED YOU (AND THAT CHALLENGE STILL STANDS) TO POST THE QUOTE HERE WHERE I EVER SAID I BELIEVED PARIS HILTON WAS THE MOST HARD WORKING ACTRESS I KNOW. IF YOU CAN'T SHOW PROOF, THEN YOU WIN THE BIGGEST SYMPATHETIC ALIEN ON NAIRALAND THAT I KNOW.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2009
Ok. cheesy
Whatever makes you happy. wink
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2009
Ok, what??

Okay, you will post the quote of the same phrase you've been baiting me with ever since? OR

Okay, you were mistaken, you apologize, and you will never stick your nose in my business ever again??

Only that, I assure you, will make me "happy".
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by spikedcylinder: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2009
Ok. . . .I have tried to play nice but it seems you're not having it. I'm not one to insult people's families (like you have shamefully done here) so I will not bring myself to your low life scum bag level.
What you said on that thread was clear - Paris is one of the most hard working people you know. Obviously, the people you know are p.o.r.n stars and drug addicts with ADD.
Again, this was your post:

maedan:

Its v.unfair 2 put Beyonce & Paris Hilton on d list: [size=15pt]these are d most hardworking women i know![/size] Jeez! U pple sef. As 4 Posh n Jordan, well . . . THEY are d DEFINITION of overrated.

Now, you want to deny that you worship a p.o.r.n star as your god? Your alpha and omega? Useless LYING animal. grin grin grin
I'm waiting for your colleagues in 'the industry' to come up in here. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-253469.32.html

Of all the people that attacked you on that thread sef, why are your veins popping because of me? Oh! I forgot, you're one of those easy virtue women that turn a blind eye to what men say but once a woman says it, your hair begins to straighten like you've had intimacy with a nepa pole. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2)

Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died / See The Massive Bumbum Of This South African Model / Man Seen Scratching His Butt In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.