Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

REVEALED! Why Senator Shehu Wants The Head Of Governor Nasir El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED! Why Senator Shehu Wants The Head Of Governor Nasir El-rufai (668 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010 / Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter / Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! Why Senator Shehu Wants The Head Of Governor Nasir El-rufai by poochaii: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
El-Rufai has revealed that his refusal to name as officials, any of the general population Senator Shehu Sani sent to him in 2015 set off the outrage and media upheavals he has endured in the hands of the legislator.

El-rufai said this in a visit with the Nation in Kaduna.

He said that the chosen people Sani sent to him for arrangement were dropped in view of absence of essential scholarly ability and ability to work as officials and not out of feud on the grounds that Sani crushed his own competitor amid the APC primaries.

The representative likewise said that Sani’s conclusion that he (El-rufai) planned the disciplinary activity allotted on him by the All Progressives Congress (APC) for openly scrutinizing President Muhammadu Buhari added to further fan the Senator’s outrage towards him.

He included that the Senator had a background marked by activism and that was the reason he depends so emphatically on the media for support in his dissents and feedback.

The representative implied that Sani had arrangements of unseating him as representative in 2019 however proclaimed he was fight prepared for any resistance whether from the Senator, different contenders inside the APC overlap in the state, or from the restriction political gatherings.

He stated: “Shehu Sani’s first outrage was that the rundown of chiefs turned out and none from his rundown. In a state where there are around 10,000 PhDs that I have in my information base; I am not going to take a confirmation holder and make him an official since he is Shehu Sani’s man. I don’t work that way.

“He challenged the APC essential and vanquished the competitor that I bolstered (General Sani Saleh), and after the primaries.

“I don’t owe Shehu Sani anything. I solicited all from them including Shehu Sani, to give me names of individuals that I will name to positions. They gave me, and I took a gander at them, and none of the general population from Shehu’s rundown is adequate to be an official in my bureau.

“In light of the things he has been doing, scrutinizing the president, saying a wide range of things in regards to me, the gathering disciplinary process was started against him, yet he censures it on me. He supposes I designed it. Be that as it may, to be perfectly honest, I couldn’t care less about Shehu Sani.

“Shehu Sani’s history is that he is a dissident, of some sort and it is dependent upon you to decide the descriptive word.

“I think the issue is that in light of the fact that Shehu Sani’s brain is that of a lobbyist, he believes that the best approach to position himself… he supposes legislative issues is being in the media constantly. Activism is unique in relation to governmental issues. Once in a while in governmental issues, you don’t need your name in the media, yet activists’ oxygen is the media, and he imagines that the best approach to stay noticeable and set him up for running for legislative head of Kaduna State in 2019 is to condemn all that I do.

“I don’t think he is a risk to me politically or in any capacity. In 2018, when the shriek is blown we will see who has bolster on the ground in Kaduna.”

Then, Governor El-Rufai has demanded that he has no expression of remorse offering to pay abused Fulani herders cash as that is the fundamental answer for the issue in southern Kaduna.

The senator went under genuine feedback when he said his organization followed some outside executioner herders and offered to pay them cash to grasp peace.

In a meeting on Channels TV observed by NAIJ.com, the Kaduna representative said his announcement was confused by a few people that he paid herders to slaughter Christians while in all actuality, he was searching for an approach to accomplish peace.

He noticed that the previous legislative leader of the state, Patrick Yakowa likewise took after a comparable way when he offered to pay to herders who lost relatives or steers after the post-decision savagery in 2011.

He stated: The Agwai report set up that a large portion of the assaults in southern Kaduna were followed to forewing Fulani herders. The previous representative Patrick Yakowa additionally connected with the outside herders.

http://emmodaily.com/2017/02/revealed-senator-shehu-wants-head-governor-nasir-el-rufai/
Re: REVEALED! Why Senator Shehu Wants The Head Of Governor Nasir El-rufai by kunlexy1759(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Political fight
Re: REVEALED! Why Senator Shehu Wants The Head Of Governor Nasir El-rufai by ThinkSmarter: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fvck HellRufai, the midget

(1) (Reply)

Valedictory Photo For Mimiko After NEC Meeting / Petrol Subsidy Back In Full Force / Supporting Ali Sheriff “only way” to Save PDP from Destruction – Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.