Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) (20184 Views)

Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) / Four Abia Lawmakers Defect As APC Holds Rally In State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Goke7: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2017
mangood74:
shame on you hon jude idimogu i personally campaign for you emeka with an empty stomach with other members of southeast alliance mandate even to buy mineral for refreshment was difficult for you your wife begged us on numerous occasion to bear with you hon tony nwolu defended your vote against the son of the apc chairman ajomale. so this is the kind of person you really are unprinciple selfish man. you will not return

sorry, you have been scammed grin. When we tell fellas that these dudes are not worth dying for, una no dey hear.

I sympathize with you o! pele

1 Like

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by adelekeolu(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
gready akeem bello do not wont spend money on sponsoring local government election forgeting that people sponsored for him to won
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Timbuktuo: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
mangood74:
shame on you hon jude idimogu i personally campaign for you emeka with an empty stomach with other members of southeast alliance mandate even to buy mineral for refreshment was difficult for you your wife begged us on numerous occasion to bear with you hon tony nwolu defended your vote against the son of the apc chairman ajomale. so this is the kind of person you really are unprinciple selfish man. you will not return

Mr. Man, when we tell you to eschew tribal politics you will be shouting, foaming at the mouth calling us Yoruba Muslims and all other sorts of derogatory names.

If it is not clear to you by now, political struggle is an economic class struggle not a religious or tribal struggle. As a citizen, you have more in common politically with a man of your class from even the north than the average Igbo politician. You might not believe me but, that is the plain truth. The Igbo politician has more in common politically with the afonja and goro-chewing politician than with you a common igbo man. And ten times out of ten, will side with them in furtherance of his welfare and political well-being over you, his kinsman.

2019 is fast approaching. If you like, leave political reality and vote on ethno-religious grounds, you hear? Obama, the first black US president did not do jack for the African American community, in fact, Chicago his home town fared worse in his 8 years in office. And that is in obodo oyinbo o. Open your eyes wide and see, my friend.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Emassive(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
There has never been hope before change came and do the final rights on the nation. Our Country has no one who is willing to sacrifice for our liberation since 1904. What we have is just fabricated and exaggerated heroes who is just a face for we gullible masses to look upto and never for the leaders to do same. The reason the nation has no identity
mario383:
Well said but let me ask myself question if this is my country call Nigeria? Well, God, I give thanks to you sha. So this is how we will end up. Just less than two years, this country has fallen to this lowest level without an inch hope abi? Well God I give you so much thanks.

1 Like

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by loopmangoat(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
The igbo efulefu called idumogu that defected to apc should remember that it was igbos that elected him
Let's see how he will return

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People / INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.