Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Are They Legitmate Please? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are They Legitmate Please? (965 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Legitmate Please? by chetaobi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
I got this text below roday. Do you think they are legitmate?

This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come in person for an assessment interview on Friday17/02/2017.
Time:9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, after Shepherd hill church by Obanikoro bus-stop, Lagos.
You are required to come with a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph.
Re: Are They Legitmate Please? by Shegz4040(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Got the same message. Venue states 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by obanikoro b-stop, Lagos. Don't know if it's fake.
Re: Are They Legitmate Please? by lilprodigy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
I just got the text too...dont know how true it is
Re: Are They Legitmate Please? by lilprodigy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
chetaobi:
I got this text below roday. Do you think they are legitmate?

This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come in person for an assessment interview on Friday17/02/2017.
Time:9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, after Shepherd hill church by Obanikoro bus-stop, Lagos.
You are required to come with a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph.
Hey I just got this text too..how was the interview
Re: Are They Legitmate Please? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
please don't waste your time and energy.

(1) (Reply)

Flange Management Technician / Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017 / Pls Who Also Received Mail From MOMENTUM DYNAMICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.