Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank (2932 Views)

Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) / See Funny Reply By A Facebook User To A Post / Hilarious Reply To A Tweet... Spot The Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by mckenzieRx: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lmao! See the funny reply by a twitter user to a GTBank Tweet.

Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by OfficialNNB: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
loooooooooooooool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by maverickdude(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by Joshkid(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
mckenzieRx:
Lmao! See the funny reply by a twitter user to a GTBank Tweet.
what's the name of that Samsung's font pls?
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Praisles your babies will be charged for 'growing up' maintenance fee
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by peterswagg(m): 5:35am On Feb 17, 2017
IDOIT bank.....my account don go down from 2000 to 900 in a year without withdrawing a dime
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by mckenzieRx: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Joshkid:
what's the name of that Samsung's font pls?

Rosemary
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by Joshkid(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2017
mckenzieRx:

Rosemary
thanks
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by lionlamb020(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin Somebody cannot even play with Nigerians again
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by Zackesder: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Epic reply by a twitter user to a tweet. I don't want to ruined you life because epic reply are worst but some of them are good, best essay writing services for these things are different and all of these replies are just done here in only one tweet.
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by Karlnwilson: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
People buy Instagram followers australia simply because they think many other people actually judge their account before actually following. This is part of what attracts so many influencers to the site; they don't necessarily want to be judged by number alone. But you may not know this, and you might not realize that the way you buy followers is actually a pretty big mistake. It's very likely that if you continue doing so you will end up spending a lot of time chasing down friends, and a lot of money.
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by Karlnwilson: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
TikTok likes are one of the popular ways to buy tiktok likes online. However, if you really want to buy TikTok likes you need to know what you are looking for and how to go about it.
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by Karlnwilson: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Therefore, if you want to buy tiktok likes for video clips on demand, the best way to go about it is to find a website that offers these services for a fee. There are many websites that actually allow you to download TikTok Likes as soon as you order them. Some of these sites are also known to send you emails with likes and comments whenever your videos are updated and they have a chance to be liked by people around the world.
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by JomesRodrigues: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nice to see you! I know that I am not so smart in writing and I do not know how to write essays, and I do not think that I can write it by myself without any professional help. But definitely I can recommend you to try the help of such a great writing company. I always use it for any assignments and it works perfectly in my case. So, click on the best professional http://academicessaywritingservices.org service if you are in need of help.
Re: Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank by JomesRodrigues: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
There are so many great things you can do if you have some free time. Guys at https://essaysone.com/writingbee-com/ help students to write their essay and any other writing assignments. Studying can be so much easier when you know who you should ask for help.

(1) (Reply)

dad v. mom / How Many Numbers Do You See? / Imsu Students Have Come Again Oo, Tag Their Village People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.