Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Do I Upload Viral Video To My Youtube Channel Without Being Ban - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Upload Viral Video To My Youtube Channel Without Being Ban (494 Views)

Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted / How Do I Upload Video On Youtube And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Upload Viral Video To My Youtube Channel Without Being Ban by AkProsper(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello house. I want to start a YouTube channel and some of the videos I intend to use are already available on YouTube(viral videos). How can I upload the same video without being ban or having copyright issues. Also, I intend to monetize them.
please I need suggestions/contributions
Re: How Do I Upload Viral Video To My Youtube Channel Without Being Ban by delishpot: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
You can't. Unless you are making a reaction video or you just use for demonstration or to butress your point in your own video.
If you want to monetize, you have to do your own thing.. The owners of those kids may not fancy it.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Launches Facebook Flex Which Gives Free Facebook Access To Subscribers / Business / POS Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.