Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (38229 Views)

10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by manikspears: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
Young roger is dead and gone to d grave... Hmmm haaaa gone to d grave...
then came the demons to drag him to hell..............Hmmm haaaa drag him to hell. grin
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by katoto: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Na Man U fan.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Jesu!!!

Why are you calling me? was I the one that shot him? pls don't implicate me ooo, my name is Jesuseun aka Jesu.
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Coldfeets: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Bhet why is their trousers always pulled down to reveal their boxers?

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wordbank(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Na so man u fans dey behave
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Laple0541:

Why are you calling me? was I the one that shot him? pls don't implicate me ooo, my name is Jesuseun aka Jesu.
I say again...

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2017
I think most of the time na as a result of sagging more than it being pulled down angry

edudguy:
Rip... my own question is why do they pull off a dead person's trouser... every picture of a dead person I see the trouser is always down
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sylvez(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2017
slawomir:
that is a matchet cut not a gun.
although Bullets do not typically follow a straight line to the target. Rotational forces are in effect that keep the bullet off a straight axis of flight. this is to say a bullet can form a parabola
but a bullet goes out with a velocity called the muzzle velocity and as such it is a centripetal force. so it penetrates the target and it do not form a matchet like cut like the one you posted now.
#amjustobservingyourliesfromBeninCity
well done sir

seriously you are part of our problem in this country....who u EPP wit all dis ur grammar na

5 Likes

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Laple0541(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Sultty:
I say again...
Pls now, I de innocent I swear.
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Katyusha(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2017
edudguy:
Rip... my own question is why do they pull off a dead person's trouser... every picture of a dead person I see the trouser is always down
The testicles will bloat and explode if not exposed.
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2017
edudguy:

i tire bros
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DeLioncourt: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2017
who is the pervert that always pulls their trousers down?? Is that a thing to do when people die??

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Katyusha(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2017
Mykelpato:
sadSt Etienne fans yaf kill dz United boy
lol grin
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cutestPat: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2017
This one is not gun shot but matchet cut.

hilariousdammie:

dude it's a gun shot from the forehead but the bullet forcefully tear his head
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by swissobed: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Crime doesnt pay
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cbngov01(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2017
As uasual mourinhos people...na man u fan. BTW, dead men don't count...live safe, shun game and even if u play, play wisely
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Chijosky(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Guy this thing na axe, but if you insist that is gunshot then I have no option than to ask you to provide the picture when the trigger was pulled
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by deflover(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2017
One less afonja to worry about
See it in his blood
Betrayal
Una go thief together
Una succeed
Only u wan take everything

Are afonjas cursed
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2017
definitely an axe or a matchet cut, not a bullet wound,lil blood loss, open wounds not shattered.
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2017
definitely an axe or a matchet cut, not a bullet wound,lil blood loss, opened skull not shattered.
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by youngjoy(f): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2017
Eyaaa and na Man U fans fa
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2017
Stay away from gangs/cult groups.
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2017
gruesome

1 Share

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mckazzy(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2017
the OP is a liar from the pit of hell. how do one lies against a dead person?. Abeeb was never part of any cult group neither was he an armed robber, he was just unfortunate to be at the scene that present moment.

The real perpetrators of this evil were not from this part of the area neither are they the so-called Akamaye boys, but have a friend they both operate whose nick name is "Okelemele" who happens to be a younger brother to a guy called "Mujaheed". According to information from a reputable source, Okelemele and his group of bandits went for an operation which was very successful, but he tried to bolt away with the proceed alone denying other members of their own share. this prompted their reaction to bring the fight to his door step, on arrival they tried shooting at him but he managed to escape. the guys did not want to leave without dropping a message of their presence, that made them to go after Abeeb who just finish eating but was unfortunate to walk to the scene that moment. Abeeb was caught and shot at point blank (a very close range).

Pls, kindly note that sporadic shooting is just like a regular routine in the area, maybe that's what the deceased thought was happening again in his domain. it caught everybody unaware.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jerryfisher(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Up man u!!!manu gang
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2017
is that a shot? it seems more like a cut!

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lukandah00001(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2017
you se am? "yaara lati gboro, Lora lati f'esi"
be prompt to listen but endure some restraint to reply.
very terrible though.
whatever the case, RIP to the dead
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lukandah00001(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2017
mckazzy:
the OP is a liar from the pit of hell. how do one lies against a dead person?. Abeeb was never part of any cult group neither was he an armed robber, he was just unfortunate to be at the scene that present moment.

The real perpetrators of this evil were not from this part of the area neither are they the so-called Akamaye boys, but have a friend they both operate whose nick name is "Okelemele" who happens to be a younger brother to a guy called "Mujaheed". According to information from a reputable source, Okelemele and his group of bandits went for an operation which was very successful, but he tried to bolt away with the proceed alone denying other members of their own share. this prompted their reaction to bring the fight to his door step, on arrival they tried shooting at him but he managed to escape. the guys did not want to leave without dropping a message of their presence, that made them to go after Abeeb who just finish eating but was unfortunate to walk to the scene that moment. Abeeb was caught and shot at point blank (a very close range).

Pls, kindly note that sporadic shooting is just like a regular routine in the area, maybe that's what the deceased thought was happening again in his domain. it caught everybody unaware.

you se am? "yaara lati gboro, Lora lati f'esi"
be prompt to listen but endure some restraint to reply.
very terrible though.
whatever the case, RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2017
@OP, WHO NARRATED THE STORY TO YOU? angry
Re: Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by loomer: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2017
hilariousdammie:
Pardon my poor write up

This happened in my area today in ijora badia lagos, The group of gang which their name is (akamaye boys) earlier today robbed a woman who lodged in an hotel around the area they stole her Gold, money and phones.

this guy in picture which his name is Abeeb but he is popularly none as (small-messi) refuse to release the stolen accessories, that was how the pandemonium started between this group of gang the young boy was shot by one is gang during the fight.

picture below

But how you take know the details like that?

You follow share the loot?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.