Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Change The '"hey, Cortana"' Wake Up Text In Windows 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change The '"hey, Cortana"' Wake Up Text In Windows 10 (1435 Views)

Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC? / Windows 10 (OS) Update, A Nightmare To PC & Microsoft Users, Worst Is Cortana / How To Quickly Disable Cortana In Windows 10.[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The '"hey, Cortana"' Wake Up Text In Windows 10 by Techvillz(m): 1:26am On Feb 17, 2017
To get started, download MyCortana.exe file. The program is a portable program, so it doesn't need installation on your PC, juts like the same way you install a normal program. Please note that portable programs aren't available from the Start Menu, to use it you just have to double-click the .exe file and the program will open.

The software can be set to start on System Boot, to do so, open the MyCortana window, go to Settings, and at the bottom of the screen and then enable Run at startup option.

To set a wake word with MyCortana, that is, to change the default Hi, I'm Cortana, How can I help you?

===>>> Click on Settings again,

===>>> Click the plus symbol on the right-hand to create a new entry.

http://www.techvillz.com/2017/02/how-to-change-hey-cortana-wake-up-text.html

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook Folio 1040 G1 / Multilinks Evdo / Mtn Fastlink For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.