Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

ATM Wahala! When One Is Been Debited Without Being Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATM Wahala! When One Is Been Debited Without Being Paid (1020 Views)

Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / POS Transaction Failed And My Account Debited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Wahala! When One Is Been Debited Without Being Paid by phenomental40(m): 5:36am On Feb 17, 2017
wonders shall never end, i visited an atm machine to withdraw money as i inserted my card and operated the machine wanting to withdraw 10k out of 14k i had on my balance, after clicking on the needed sum i got a negative response UNABLE TO DISPENCE i was like eh! But an alert just came in that i was debited, till today i have not been refunded even after complaining to the bank on two occasion and this almost two weeks now or are they planning to rob me of my hardearned money or are nigeria banks on rreecceessiioonn hmmm i dont knoow oooo.
Re: ATM Wahala! When One Is Been Debited Without Being Paid by GMBuhari: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2017
Was debited by intercontinental since 2013 they never paid back
Re: ATM Wahala! When One Is Been Debited Without Being Paid by phenomental40(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
GMBuhari:
Was debited by intercontinental since 2013 they never paid back
eyah did you complain to the costumer care? Its really bad
Re: ATM Wahala! When One Is Been Debited Without Being Paid by GMBuhari: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
phenomental40:
eyah did you complain to the costumer care? Its really bad

I did my brother, I call them, mail them tire, later they sent me a picture of me at the atm and I replied I used the atm I was debited I never said I wasn't at atm

If dem go reply me, na now now
Re: ATM Wahala! When One Is Been Debited Without Being Paid by phenomental40(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
GMBuhari:

I did my brother, I call them, mail them tire, later they sent me a picture of me at the atm and I replied I used the atm I was debited I never said I wasn't at atm

If dem go reply me, na now now
e be like say dem won dey use atm machine dey steal from people, mtchheew

(1) (Reply)

Good / Business To Start With 1M That Would Yield Great Profit / I Just Found This In My Old Jeans Pocket (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.