Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Business Breakthrough - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Breakthrough (1036 Views)

Your Business Breakthrough Is Here / For Your Business Breakthrough! / This Is Where To Download Breakthrough Advertising Pdf Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Breakthrough by Bholexy: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2017
uring the 21-day prayer and fasting of 2014, the Bishop instructed that we read the book, Born to Win. On the last day of the fast, I bought and read the book on my way home from church. Meanwhile, I’m into catering and events planning. Miraculously, I got a contract and when I calculated my profit for just a day job, it was a million naira.

I thank God for the realm of financial fortune He is taking me to!”

– This testimony was submitted by Bolanle I.

Re: Business Breakthrough by Bholexy: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
For your unlimited open doors of business breakthrough, Jesus is calling you to show you secret to business breakthrough... Secret things belongs to God... Pls make it to living faith church aka winners chapel faith tabernacle otta this coming Sunday 19th Feb 2017... Jesus is lord
For enquiries and get direction pls call 08063257832
Re: Business Breakthrough by Bholexy: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Just a revelation from God is enough to transform your business from local to international... Yield the call of Christ and be transformed... Jesus loves you
Re: Business Breakthrough by Bholexy: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Covenant day of business breakthrough holds tomorrow 26 of February 2017 at faith tabernacle canaanland... Be part; God bless you
Re: Business Breakthrough by Bholexy: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
During a personal supplication session, the Bishop pointed towards my direction and declared: “That which you have prayed for is released supernaturally”. I believed it and said “Amen”. That day, I went to the office and told our Secretary that the issue was settled and therefore, no more complaining. Ten minutes later, my boss walked in and instructed that all entitlement be calculated and fully paid. I give God all the glory.

– Testimony submitted by Ayo. F.
Re: Business Breakthrough by Bholexy: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Join us this Sunday 9th April,2017

Re: Business Breakthrough by Divinerace(m): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2017
Here na business section nah
Re: Business Breakthrough by Bholexy: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Divinerace:
Here na business section nah

Sharing this so you can do same/related and be bless... As far as you see/hear,so you get

(1) (Reply)

8 Best Ways To Attract Customers To Your Business And Increase Sales / Where Can I Purchase Books In Bulk / I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.