Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam (526 Views)

Humble and Caring Guy Needed / Seek A Yoruba Lady For A Relationship Of Love / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Kayraph(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2009
"IM AYO BY NAME IM A 200 LEVEL STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF ADO EKITI IM FROM LAGOS AND A XTIAN I NEED A TRUE GUY THAT WILL LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM, ANY SERIUOSE GUY SHOULD CALL AND DONT FLASH ME 08064001314."

I had contact with the lady whose details we have above and the experience was so nasty. She happened to be a member of a gang of robbers. Their trick was that when you call her she will ask you to meet her at an hotel, on leaving there the other members of her gang will swoop on you and dispossess you of your personal effects and money. I lost two phones (Nokia 2700 Classic and Sony Ericsson K750i) and N1,600 to them yesterday evening around 8pm around an hotel (Simply Simple Hotel, Ajegunle, Ogun State). They were in the process of taking me to an ATM to withdraw money from my account but I managed to escape from them. I regret to infrom you that the lady (Ayomide Adeoye, could be an alias) is the most ugliest thing I've ever seen, she is not worth it at all coupled with the fact that she is armed robber.

Please be extra careful, this people are mean and heartless!!!!!!!!

01-4336468
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by seggyoke(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
He ya, Se you do the thing sha or u just lose your fone for nothing? Thanks for the warning.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by chibenwa(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
hw crafty girls ar.new technic nawa,
tanx for the infor
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Kayraph(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
seggyoke:

He ya, Se you do the thing sha or u just lose your fone for nothing? Thanks for the warning.

Do wetin? I was busy talking my head off while the girl was arranging for me on her phone telling me that she was speaking with her sister.

chibenwa:

hw crafty girls ar.new technic nawa,
tanx for the infor

It's a new technique, my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Gentle And Funny Guy For A Friendship, Then Here I Am / Do U Kno U Can Make Minimum Of Free 50,000 A Month: See How / Female Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.