Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Do You Have Company Registered With Cac? If Yes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Company Registered With Cac? If Yes (568 Views)

How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k / CAC Liquidates 30 Wonder Banks, As Depositors May Lose N106bn / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Company Registered With Cac? If Yes by princeimma: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2009
Do you have Company registered with CAC? If yes

Let me show you how to make extra money doing nothing from all your customers.
You will earn money from them just requesting for your products and services
They will be paying you without them knowing.
You can make up to A million naira within a month through what I want to show you.

So if you have company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission just send me a text on 08137842339.
This is for your own good so don't miss out

To your Success
Odunayo

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Huge Money On Graphics Designs This December Season / I Need Electrical Engineering Companies / For Your Interior And Exterior Designing Please Email Us Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.