Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,338 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lack Of Money In Your Pocket Means You Lack Value To Give Out!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lack Of Money In Your Pocket Means You Lack Value To Give Out!! (435 Views)

See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Money In Your Pocket Means You Lack Value To Give Out!! by endie44: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Food for thought

"If you were born poor, it isn't your fault. However, if you die poor it is your fault"
.... Bill Gates

From cowries to copper coins to gold reserves, paper notes and bank accounts, money is now in bits BITCOINS..

A representation of what value you have being able to successfully move from your head and being to the market place..

Successfully moving value from your head through the market and converted to bank statements, bitcoins and ultimately net worth is made entirely possible by PACKAGING, PRESENTING and SALES.

This is all my mentors has bin hammering on our heads all day..

We have bin made to repeat and recite this as a poem and anthem.

It's all making sense.

Professional Repackaging (Rebranding), Skillful Representation and Selling Mastery, These are the core ingredients or skills to possess for massive wealth accumulation, my mentors say.

Anything you do dat doesnt incorporate these three items is the reason you are still and will still be not wealthy.

In actual sense, in the big picture of wealth creation, Adequate Presentation, Packaging and Sales represents 90 - 95% of success rate, while Product or service quality represents btw 5 - 10% of success results, Competition is a major factor here dats y it cud get to 10% in d first place. In other words, if you pay more attention to the former than the latter chances of success of wealth creation are much higher.

In fact the former should be the only thing you concentrate your efforts to mastering if you expect any change in your finance. Any activity short of this, its gonna be an enormous challenge, call it an uphill task at achieving massive wealth.

Forget product and excellent service. Others have created it. Focus on doing what the rich is leveraging on.

The truth is that it doesn't depend on age, qualification, experience or title..

For example if my ancestors 10 generations back, were to be still alive, Mark Zuckerberg would still have more net worth than us combined.. He is just 33.

Chief Cosmas Maduka Chairman of COSCHARIS group, barely made it through primary school. Today he is an excessive billionaire.

I don't kw how much formal education wizkid has but he is definitely better off in wealth terms compared to Prof Wole Soyinka..

The Chairman of the const company i used to work for barely made it through sec school cos he lost his Dad at an early age.. He knows next to nothing about construction but that there is money there.. He has multiple seasoned Engineers under his payroll..

I can go on and on..
Stop doing what you are doing and start concentrating all your efforts towards a new skill.

If you kip doing what you are doing you are wrong...

My name is Nnamdi. I used to be a Civil Engineer. I resigned my job cos I didn't kw how to succeed in it and my life wasn't making any sense. After 7 years nothing to show for it. I joined a mentorship program. and its bin wonderful all the way. Apart from learning new skills there are opportunities for earning and it grows as our skill grows.

It's almost a free program. Yes it is. Our mentors only benefit if they successfully duplicate themselves and their results in us. So its a win-win situation for everyone.

You should find yourself a mentor..

Talk to you guys later.
Cheers!
Re: Lack Of Money In Your Pocket Means You Lack Value To Give Out!! by kennethgibson: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
THIS IS A GOOD IDEAL YOU CAN ALSO CHECK HERE TO MAKE AT LEAST $150 WEEKLY FOR FREE
ALL YOUR ANSWER ABOUT MAKING MONEY ONLINE AND OFFLINE IS HERE- 2017-FULL GUIDE UPDATE visit [http://viid.me/qxpeDk]

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Fund Needed / Vacancy For Area Support Manager Postion At Aniwura / Please Mentor Me In Blogging!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.