Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) (2491 Views)

Oneplus Nord 8GB+128GB Available / Brand New Original Xiaomi Redmi Phones For Sale, Payment On Delivery / Opening Days And Hours Of Slot Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by vizboy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:
My table/desk phones are still available at the quoted price and free delivery is still ongoing in Lagos state, just contact me if you are SERIOUS and INTERESTED.

N.B FOR SCAMMERS....Any attempt to swindle or scam me by way of sending the phones to you before payment WILL NEVER work, so dont waste your time and energy, and avoid the wrath of God, because i have commited my ways in the hands of God.

Dear Nairalanders,
beware of this numbers 07015036396, 08038696540, 08027534500 (Ayodele Charity, Tunde or Charis Bakers, Port Harcourt. Be wary of dealing with them, both of them are scammers .

Hey man you don't just call someone scam without providing evidence.

Provide proof cause the Okwaifugo I know is 100% legit.
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
vizboy:

If today is 1st April I would have said yah he is doing some April fool stuff.

But for this to reach this extent this guy is suffering from a serious mental illness.
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
OkwaIfugo:
Oh I recal I inquired and wanted to buy your phone. You refused sending to me with a driver so I pay the driver and you refused using escrow.

Same phone I have bought on jumia. So why call me a scammer? If you do not correct this in 7hrs you will regret your actions.

you never said i should send with a driver and you pay the driver, and meanwhile, i wont accept that because i have stated clearly on my thread how interstate delivery/transactions will go so that nobody will be at risk, you only said nairaland escrow(ole)

show us the picture of the phone you bought on JUMIA sitting in your room or wherever.....and mind you i have enough time to continue bringing this thread to the front page EVERYDAY untill you stop tarnishing nairaland
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by vizboy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

you never said i should send with a driver and you pay the driver, and meanwhile, i wont accept that because i have stated clearly on my thread how interstate delivery/transactions will go so that nobody will be at risk, you only said nairaland escrow(ole)

show us the picture of the phone you bought on JUMIA sitting in your room or wherever.....and mind you i have enough time to continue bringing this thread to the front page EVERYDAY untill you stop tarnishing nairaland

If you dont know. Visit the Business Section To see how the Nairaland Escrow thing work.

Escrow is meant to reduces scam. You don't just scream scam when you don't have proof. Cause that is a very Big Word, if you don't know
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Tabbaz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

you are mad, then how did i get your number and real name if you have dealt with me before...i blocked you for life on my whatsapp, when you wanted to scam me of my desk/table phone...using one bogus (NAIRALAND ESCROW).

by your response, a mod on NL would conclude that you are a scammer, and you are frequent on INVESTMENT section...oloshi

Hello,

First, you should not be insultive in your utterance to a fellow nairalander. Second, could you please provide us the detail of the scam activity of the person you accused of being a scammer so that we may include him in the scammers list.

Failure to provide evidence will mean that you are the scammer and trying to lure your victims

thanks

cc
puskin
dominique

P.S. You don't just call anyone scammer without prove. I am patiently awaiting your prove
P.P.S. I advise people not to do business with you for time being until you prove to us that you are innocent

1 Like

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
vizboy:

unfortunately, when i blocked him on whatsapp, i have delted the converstation on my whatsapp.

this a quote from one of my threads i opened for the sales of the phones..

"Good morn,
for those of us that are ordering from outside Lagos, there are ONLY two options available for the transaction to go through, thus
1. if you are ordering outside lagos, and you make a request, i will provide my bank account details, after which after getting the alert or confirmation, i will go to any interstate bus terminal or any of my clients choice within Lagos to send the item, and the waybill born by the customer.
2. my customer/client can give the amount for the item to any driver/person coming to Lagos from wherever he/she is, and we shall agree on phone where or which bus terminal to come and deliver the item and collect my payment from such driver/person.

please if any person is interested in the item and he/she is not comfortable with the above payment options should rather get the item elsewhere. any other payment is not accepted.

any other payment options such as "Nairaland Escrow"/crytocurrencies which im hearing for the first time since 2010 that i joined nairaland, from an "interested nairalander from the east", is highly and out-rightly not acceptable,

thank you.

so its stated clearly if anyone is not comfy with the two options above, he should consider elsewhere
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Do you understand what Scam is?
You paid me and I did not deliver or you delivered and I did not pay you.

After you refused all effort for us to be safe with transaction except I send money to you first, I closed the WhatsApp chat and went on jumia to buy the phone your selling 12k at 7,999.

Screenshot is below.

Now because I refused sending money to you first you came here to tag Me a scammer? Are you daft?

1 Like

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

oga ,lets see the chat screenshot . Lets see how he tried to scam you. Remember this case can either make or destroy ur business reputation here. You have laid a very serious allegation against someone highly respected. So pls prove ur case.
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

unfortunately, when i blocked him on whatsapp, i have delted the converstation on my whatsapp.

"Good morn,
for those of us that are ordering from outside Lagos, there are ONLY two options available for the transaction to go through, thus
1. if you are ordering outside lagos, and you make a request, i will provide my bank account details, after which after getting the alert or confirmation, i will go to any interstate bus terminal or any of my clients choice within Lagos to send the item, and the waybill born by the customer.
2. my customer/client can give the amount for the item to any driver/person coming to Lagos from wherever he/she is, and we shall agree on phone where or which bus terminal to come and deliver the item and collect my payment from such driver/person.

please if any person is interested in the item and he/she is not comfortable with the above payment options should rather get the item elsewhere. any other payment is not accepted.

any other payment options such as "Nairaland Escrow"/crytocurrencies which im hearing for the first time since 2010 that i joined nairaland, from an "interested nairalander from the east", is highly and out-rightly not acceptable,

thank you.

so its stated clearly if anyone is not comfy with the two options above, he should consider elsewhere

So when you blocked me on WhatsApp after we couldn't agree to deal did I by anyway take your phone through spiritual means or how realy did I scam you?
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by vizboy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

"Good morn,

thank you.

Blocking him on WhatsApp doesn't delete the chat history.

After making this allegation you would have to provide evidence.
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by 3RNEST(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
vizboy:

Blocking him on WhatsApp doesn't delete the chat history.
After making this allegation you would have to provide evidence.
can you imagine...lets go ....case closed.
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by bolayei: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

"Good morn,

thank you.

OGA PARK WELL....ABI DEM SEND YOU COME ABI YOU NA WARRIBLOOD GUY?
scammers fighting back

Him De even answer you sef....maybe na to beat the okwa make you dance remain.

Delete this your non sense thread.

1 Like

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
bolayei:

OGA PARK WELL....ABI DEM SEND YOU COME ABI YOU NA WARRIBLOOD GUY?
scammers fighting back

Him De even answer you sef....maybe na to beat the okwa make you dance remain.

Delete this your non sense thread.

Werey.. Scammers know themselves an will always got each others back..... Only fools will fall for your mantras
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by bolayei: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Werey.. Scammers know themselves an will always got each others back..... Only fools will fall for your mantras

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
He will regret his actions.
He has till tomorrow to tender apology or face the full weight of the Law.

I will use him as example.
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card Slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by mendelsmattress: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
The Huawei ETS5623 is a fixed Wireless Table Phone that has been designed to suit both personal and business use. It has a large phonebook that can comfortably store 200 contacts so you don’t have to always reach to your address book whenever you need to make a call. It boasts excellent audio quality so both the receiver and caller will enjoy high clarity and pitch-perfect sounds. The Huawei ETS3125I supports SMS function just like the regular handheld mobile phones. It has an external antenna that ensures the network is always of high quality.
High-quality voice service(Excellent audio quality)
Supports SMS Alarm
Emergency calls
Caller ID / Re-shipping / Call Waiting / Three-Way Calling
Storage capacity: 200 contacts
Secondary dialing (DTMF)
Custom settings of the volume
10 preloaded ringtones for incoming calls and text message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Cubot Dinosaur For Sale / A Fairly Used Itel 1556 At 15k / CLOSED: Used Samsung S9, 4/64gb @ 60K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.