Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics (8256 Views)

11 Popular English Words We Use Incorrectly / 10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday That Don't Exist / 8 Words We Pronounce Wrongly Everyday – Everyone Is Guilty Of No 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by isholafisayo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Just felt like sharing it, I already learnt from it.
Like and Comment if you gain something new and you can add yours as well for us to learn...I've done my part

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by isholafisayo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by isholafisayo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2017

1 Share

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ok thanks for sharing. I've learnt something today.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by isholafisayo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
coolesmile:
Ok thanks for sharing. I've learnt something today.
very educating, welcome boss
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by newyorks(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bles U.i knew them bt tnx for sharing.
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by kabrud: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good for sharing but my reservation is ur choice of words. It would have made more sense if u said "some people don't" rather than "few people do". Note; there is a remarkable difference between 'few' and "a few". What ur caption suggests is that insignificant number of people are aware of this. Meanwhile, the only ones I came to know about 3 yrs ago (not even from ur post) are cc & bcc, but I can't even remember how I came to know the rest, what I know is that I know their meanings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by tunde233(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good Job
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by isholafisayo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
kabrud:
Good for sharing but my reservation is ur choice of words. It would have made more sense if u said "some people don't" rather than "few people do". Note; there is a remarkable difference between 'few' and "a few". What ur caption suggests is that insignificant number of people are aware of this. Meanwhile, the only one I came to know about 3 yrs ago (not even from ur post) is (cc & bcc) but I can't even remember how I came to know the rest, what I know is that I know their meanings.
kabrud:
Good for sharing but my reservation is ur choice of words. It would have made more sense if u said "some people don't" rather than "few people do". Note; there is a remarkable difference between 'few' and "a few". What ur caption suggests is that insignificant number of people are aware of this. Meanwhile, the only one I came to know about 3 yrs ago (not even from ur post) is (cc & bcc) but I can't even remember how I came to know the rest, what I know is that I know their meanings.
Copy that boss ,it's part of learning

3 Likes

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by beshiman(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
isholafisayo:
more...

Thanks. So, educating...
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by chikevictor(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tanks for d info
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by koligs: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
This should be on front page to educate more Nigerians.
Like if u find it reasonable

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by isholafisayo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
koligs:
This should be on front page to educate more Nigerians.
Like if u find it reasonable
I hope they take it there too

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by falcon01: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
I knew them all
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
things i knew from my mom's womb .. when you guys wont go to standard schools
walks out of thread bodly

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Swizdoe(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Are you for real

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
I am already familiar with those abbreviations and their meaning
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by isholafisayo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
things i knew from my mom's womb .. when you guys wont go to standard schools

walks out of thread bodly
then what's the name of that your standard school? undecided
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
isholafisayo:
then what's the name of that your standard school? undecided
why are you pained... hahahahah

if you wanna know the name of my standard school so badly.. ok here it is

getthefuckoffmymentionstandardschool
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by isholafisayo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
why are you pained... hahahahah

if you wanna know the name of my standard school so badly.. ok here it is

getthefuckoffmymentionstandardschool

Lol, grow up in Jesus name.... wink
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
isholafisayo:

amen ..
Lol, grow up in Jesus name.... wink
amen .. i pray the same prayer for you also
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by kingsman66(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
nice one OP

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
tuale 4 u.. More needed

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by CRAPHA96(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
MTCHEWW NONSENSE NOTHING MEANINGFUL HERE cry

If not bubu who doesn't knw all this trash
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by shakablaiize(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
op what about SOS??
Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
I didn't know some of them though.. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by rattlesnake(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
okare omoluabi

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Janet101(f): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thanks for sharing op

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Jeffrey12(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
nice info
kudos!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
kabrud:
Note; there is a remarkable difference between 'few' and "a few".

What's the difference?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics by Rasmodox101(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Educative. . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Pre Degree Form / Unilorin 2011/2012 Provisional Admission List Is Out! / Best Nigerian University To Get A Master's Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.