Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Do You Care About Lowering Your High Blood Pressure Naturally Within 4-6 Weeks? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Care About Lowering Your High Blood Pressure Naturally Within 4-6 Weeks? (1241 Views)

Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Within 3minutes / 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally / Here Is The Best Way Of Lowering Your Blood Pressure Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Care About Lowering Your High Blood Pressure Naturally Within 4-6 Weeks? by neyor01(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Do You Care About Lowering Your High Blood Pressure Naturally within 4-6 weeks
without Any Harmful Side Effect...?
You Have to Pay attention.

Dear Friend,

It's true... there's no better feeling than spending quality time with your family and friends without worrying about your health, taking medication and going to the family doctor for test after test!

So ask yourself this:

Wouldn't it be great if day after day your health got better and better your energy levels picked up and you didn't have to worry about checking your blood pressure at home, at work or at the local drug store?

I have good news for you:

Lowering your blood pressure naturally without the harmful side effects of blood pressure medication is possible -

...and it's simpler than you think, so sit back, relax and read every word on this page because I'm about to reveal to you these three natural actions. Oh and chances you are doing them everyday because if not, you would not be reading this now!

The "3 Natural Actions" of Blood Pressure Reduction

There is one common thing among all people who have been able to lower their blood pressure naturally. They EAT, BREATH and MOVE! They apply more than one of these methods to lower their blood pressure.

For example, exercise alone isn't effective unless you are eating well and dealing with stress. Breathing exercises aren't effective alone if you are not exercising and eating well. You get the picture.

The sad thing is that some people, even though they have high blood pressure, do not have the money to pay for the medication or they take blood pressure medication and do not do anything else to protect themselves.

As you get older your risk for heart attack, stroke and heart disease increases.

Wouldn't you want to do something to minimize the chance of that happening to you? Think of the medical costs alone, not only that but the pain and suffering of those close to you!

***If you don't think that it is important to lower your high blood pressure or eliminate it, think about the following consequences for uncontrolled high blood pressure***

* kidney failure
* cardiac heart disease
* premature death
* heart attack

Perhaps you know someone who has experienced this?

Remember: You Can Lower Blood Pressure Naturally

Here are some facts for you to know about high blood pressure in Nigeria:

45% 0f death in Nigeria is due to heart diseases

51% of death is due to stroke globally

46% of adult ages 25 and above has the highest prevalent of high blood pressure according to WHO

High blood pressure affectat least one in three men and one in four women

According to the American heart association,

High blood pressure is the No 1 modifiable risk factor for stroke. It also contributes to heart attacks, heart failures, kidney failures and atherosclerosis (fatty buildups in arteries). In some cases, it can cause blindness.

I believe you can see how serious this is and why there is need to for you to start looking at possible natural remedy or program that is available to you to ensure you don’t further fall victim to the other complications of been a high blood pressure victim.

Been a lover of the natural health field and having gained a lot of experience over the years.

I can authoritatively tell you one thing...

When you go through the natural process of taking care of your health, you will be in more better shape than you have ever been as to taking all those drugs that you have possibly been using for years.

Take the case of one of my clients who was type 2 diabetic and at the same time having high blood pressure whom after following my plans and recommendations brought down her hypertension, blood sugar level and her hands that is already shaking.

It’s all simply a matter of you knowing exactly what needs to be done most especially going through the natural process I will be sharing with you shortly simply using meal plans and also organic natural supplement blend which deals directly with the issue.

Take For Example

Banana.

What if I tell you just eating a banana recipe meal can actually help to lower your blood pressure naturally drastically over time.

And the reason is because banana is power packed with potassium which is actually one of the key ingredients to helping to lower high blood pressure

And this can simply drop your blood level by 20 points when taken in a way I will latter show you on this page.

Well, that is just one of the things that
your doctors might have left out ...

What about having to use BROWN RICE to also help combat your high blood pressure

This is also another natural method which has helped lots of my clients having issues with high blood pressure to see considerable result in their blood pressure level.

Lastly, lets talk about water.

Do you know that taking in water daily for a considerable amount of time would help you drop of more points in your blood pressure level

Well, these are just some of the natural process which happens to work in dealing with high blood pressure NATURALLY.

But you have to be careful, as you do not want to bring down your blood pressure level too low as it can also cause a bad effect on your body.

This is to tell you and show you how powerful using the various natural remedy plans you will be learning about inside my report which you are about to have access right this instant.

Now what I have done personally for you is to create a COMPLETE DETAILED guide on how you can get to naturally lower your blood pressure level within weeks of going through this very natural process that I will be sharing with you.

INTRODUCING HYPERTENSION REVERSAL PACK

This is a combination of various supplement product and DETAILED GUIDE that when used together creates a powerful natural reversal of your high blood pressure within the next 4-6 weeks.

Below are the components of the kit:

Aloe Vera Gel:
This is a daily nutritional drink that helps to maintain the digestive system and also the energy level in your body. It also helps in balancing the immune system. It has been noted that the body cells becomes more sensitive to insulin when Aloe vera gel supplementation is regular.

Recent evidences support the theory that aloe vera can lower both blood sugar and cholesterol – in people with type-2 diabetes. In a two-month study, published in 2012 in Planta Medica, researchers treated diabetic patients with 300 mg. of aloe vera extract, in capsule form – every 12 hours, and found that aloe was significantly superior to placebo in reducing blood sugar levels and harmful LDL cholesterol, with no adverse effects reported.

Blue Shield Complementary and Alternative Health concurs that aloe vera has been shown to lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels in both animal and human studies, and lists the usual dosage of aloe vera juice as 5 to 15 ml., taken twice a day.

Cardio Health :

This extremely very important supplement which is embedded with CoQ10 is a special formula designed to easily dissolve in our Aloevera gel to help provide three important nutritional support for cardiovascular health.

It promotes healthy homocysteine level.

It supplies co-enzyme Q10 to promote efficient metabolism

It provides heart healthy antioxidant.

Simply pour, stir and drink.

This is actually a supplement drink that your heart will thank you for.

It comes in a pack of 30 individually foil wrapped packets.

Arctic Sea :
This provides the essential fatty acids needed for body development and health of the eyes and brain, and can support proper joint function. Arctic Sea is so powerful as it also helps your body deal effectively with cholesterol accumulation in the body.

Nowadays it is very difficult to find the appropriate amount of essential fatty acids in the daily food consumption. Some fishes – cold-water fatty fishes in particular – are rich in two forms of Omega-3 fatty acids which is important helps to maintain healthy cardiovascular system. These are EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). EPA and DHA are in limited supply and only found in any real quantities in oily fish and fish oil supplements.

Arctic Sea contains optimal amount of DHA and EPA fatty acids (more than 33%), that provides the balance of fatty acids required every day.

Garlic Thyme :
This is a supplement blend that is very rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium and vitamins which are actually the main nutrients that helps in lowering down your high pressure level.

Using the garlic thyme helps to support the circulatory system and also helps to convert fats into energy needed in the body.

It is also a good source of helping to give a healthy immune system

Forever Daily:

With Today's busy lifestyles, and convenience of fast food, we all too often neglect fresh, green foods. One glance at its ingredient list reveals a comucopia of nutritional elements, especially formulated to combat these nutrient deficiencies. It combines Young Barley grass(Containing Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Sodium, Copper, Phosphorous, Zinc and Manganese), Wheat grassVitamin, Minerals and trace elements, which help promote energy and maintain the body's health.

The products has the prestigious Kosher Seal (which makes it acceptable to the Jews. The Jews don’t take anything that isn’t 100% natural. Infact, they don’t even take bread with yeast! They believe in no additives.
It has other seals including the Halal and Islamic seals as well. (These are Seals of highest form of purity including our own NAFDAC in Nigeria).

And the best part is that, just making use of this HYPERTENSION REVERSAL PACK pack has actually helped a lot of people to get rid of the HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE in their system .

Okay, I'm Ready to Get This HYPERTENSION REVERSAL PACK.
How Much Does It Cost to Get It Sent to Me?

Click here to read more about the products and how to oder: http://skyfitforever.com/hypertension.html
or Call: 07036520055

Re: Do You Care About Lowering Your High Blood Pressure Naturally Within 4-6 Weeks? by Caldwellfamily: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Is this for real?
Re: Do You Care About Lowering Your High Blood Pressure Naturally Within 4-6 Weeks? by neyor01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
99.9% real my brother

(1) (Reply)

Apply Vaseline For 30 Days On Your Breasts And See What Happens! / Who Needs A Heart, Kidney Or Any Human Vital Organs I Wish To Donate Mine / The Better Treatment Approach For High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.