Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Read The Open Letter Tonto Dikeh Wrote To Uche Maduagwu - I Don't Know You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read The Open Letter Tonto Dikeh Wrote To Uche Maduagwu - I Don't Know You (355 Views)

Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Open Letter Tonto Dikeh Wrote To Uche Maduagwu - I Don't Know You by naijafengist: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nollywood popular actress, Tonto Dike took to instagram to impart an open proclamation to her fans as respects a story which is presently drifting on the web about an assumed associate, Uche Maduagwu who guaranteed to thoroughly understand Tonto Dike's marriage emergency on his Instagram page.

Tonto Dikeh has disproved this by openly expressing that she doesn't have any acquaintance with him and has never talked with him.

The letter reads thus;

‘Hi Uche it’s been brought to my knowledge about Our suppose friendship and About me opening up to you about My life..First of i appreciate you as I see Actor written on your page,this post is not TO ridicule you or non of that but Please I beg you to stop!!

READ THE LETTER HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/read-open-letter-tonto-dikeh-wrote-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Evicted From Bbnaija / This Nairalander Is Up To Something / Breaking: Audu Maikori Collapses At Muson Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.