Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Four French Police Officers Rape 22yr Old Black Man During Arrest. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four French Police Officers Rape 22yr Old Black Man During Arrest. (582 Views)

Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS / Man Chops Off Hand Of Another Man During A Fight Over A Girl (Photo) / South African Police Strip Nigerian Man Naked During Arrest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four French Police Officers Rape 22yr Old Black Man During Arrest. by drsugar: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
By the time Théo arrived at a French emergency room on Feb. 2, he was covered in blood.

Théo, a 22-year-old French youth worker whose last name has not been released, maintained that the injury — which required major surgery to repair — was inflicted intentionally and that he was the victim of a horrific sexual assault.

French investigators have reached an entirely different conclusion: The violent sodomy was accidental and occurred when the officer’s expandable baton happened to slip into the victim’s anus.

Theo maintains that the incident began after he witnessed an officer slap someone and approached a group of officers, according to Huffington Post. He claims that the group took him around a corner and attacked.

“I didn’t try to run away. I told the officers, ‘You’ve torn my bag,’ to which they replied that they didn’t give a damn,” he said, Huffington Post reported. “They all tried to grab me. I asked them why they were doing this, but they just continued to throw insults at me.”

“He told me to put my hands behind my back. They put handcuffs on me and then they told me to sit down,” he added. “They sprayed tear gas in my face, and then I had a pain in my buttocks. My trousers were lowered. I was in serious pain.”

During the violent encounter, Théo said, officers spit on him and called him such names such as “Negro” and “bitch.”

Police claim that during the interaction, Théo’s pants “slipped down on their own.”

On Feb. 7, French President François Hollande visited Theo in the hospital and said he acted with dignity and responsibility.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/11/a-black-man-accused-french-police-of-raping-him-police-claim-it-was-an-accident/

Re: Four French Police Officers Rape 22yr Old Black Man During Arrest. by drsugar: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, FP loading
Re: Four French Police Officers Rape 22yr Old Black Man During Arrest. by Etzakoos(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Why Always Black Like Balotelli....The Officers Must Rot In Jail....Say No To Racism

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant- NEMA / A Lady's Car Was Snached At Gun Point In Warri, Delta State / ABSU 200L Student Beheaded By Ritualists After Following A Guy At Club (graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.