Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,854 members, 7,841,220 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? (785 Views)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Is There Still A Ban On Okada Activities In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by Afroprince(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Can someone please put me through - is one gonna have an issue flying with any Arabian airline like Qatar, Egypt Air or Royal Air Maroc to the US? someone with a solid info please put me through so i dont make a mistake. They seem to be very affordable than the rest.
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by Afroprince(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Someone should say something please...Help!
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by Afroprince(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
I guess no one has an answer...More than 70 views no answer! una weldone o!
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by Ajebutteroteh(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don't no abt other but I flown Egypt airline 2weeks ago but ungetting to JFK New York my visa was cancelled and I still don't no why.
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by Afroprince(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
oh really? no explanation was given? that's brutal...Thanks for responding! i appreciate
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by Chestnut(f): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lalasticlala Pls move Dis to d front page to get more info a I just booked Qatar airline for me and my family to Dallas by nxt month
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by kagari: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Chestnut:
Lalasticlala Pls move Dis to d front page to get more info a I just booked Qatar airline for me and my family to Dallas by nxt month
just have a strong reason for flying Qatar, cause at immigration you would be asked why you flew 8 hours to Qatar then 13 hours to the US. I know some1 that was turned back on qatar
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by kagari: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2017
Afroprince:
Can someone please put me through - is one gonna have an issue flying with any Arabian airline like Qatar, Egypt Air or Royal Air Maroc to the US? someone with a solid info please put me through so i dont make a mistake. They seem to be very affordable than the rest.
you good to go with Ethiopia and emirates
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by Afroprince(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
I am supposed to Fly to New York and no cheap airline there, i am just confused on what to do!
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by kagari: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Afroprince:
I am supposed to Fly to New York and no cheap airline there, i am just confused on what to do!
what do you term cheap. What's your fare budget
Re: Is There A Ban On Arabian Airlines? by Afroprince(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Like a fair ticket to the the U.S. bro....Egypt Air and Royal Air Maroc seems to be the cheapest...Please do u know a place i can find a better deal? I have just N310K to part with for flight

(1) (Reply)

Photo: LRU On Rescue Operation At Maryland, Lagos / The Most Peaceful Country In The World For 10 Years Running / Does Canada Tuition Fee Payment Guarantee Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.