Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Arsenal Or Elsewhere? Wenger Confirms Where He Will Be Managing Next Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Or Elsewhere? Wenger Confirms Where He Will Be Managing Next Season (375 Views)

Barcelona President Confirms Where De Ligt Will Play Next Season / Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) / Arsene Wenger Confirms €100m Thomas Lemar Bid, Plans Another Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Or Elsewhere? Wenger Confirms Where He Will Be Managing Next Season by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Embattled Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has said on Friday, February 17, 2017 that his coaching career will not end at the end of the current Premier League season in England.

The Frenchman has been heavily criticized following his side's lackluster performance in which they were trashed 5-1 at Bayern Munich in the first leg of the UEFA Champions League tie on Wednesday, February, 15, 2017.

Hundreds of Arsenal faithfuls have said that Wenger should leave the Emirates stadium at the end of the current campaign, and the 67-year-old manager has explained he will definitely be managing next season whether at Arsenal "or somewhere else"

"No matter what happens I will manage for another season. Whether it's here or somewhere else, that is for sure.

"If I said March or April it is because I didn't know. I do not want to come back on that.

"I am used to the criticism. I think in life it's important to do what you think is right and all the rest is judgement. I am in a public job and I have to accept that, but I have to behave with my values." Wenger explained.

Arsene Wenger has been in charge of the Gunners since 1996, and the Frenchman's contract expires at the end of this term.

https://sports.naij.com/1088978-arsenal-elsewhere-wenger-confirms-managing-season.html

(1) (Reply)

Step To Financial Freedom / Chelsea Need 32 Points To Win The Premier League Title – Conte / Ifeanyiubah Stops League Leaders As Lobi Stars Beat Enyimba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.