Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money (27057 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Chuzzyblog2: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
OAP Freeze has replied Kiibati Bankole, host of Merrybet Celebrity Fans Challenge, after she finally spoke about his alleged debt claims.

He shared the above text message conversation and wrote;

[b]
"@kiibati, -
How come you were still begging me, less than two weeks to the event, to bear with you as you will pay N500k, which you never did, and you never called or texted me to cancel off my appearance.
-
You obviously have been doing this for a while so it's in your DNA, do you know how many people I have met randomly, who told me that this very typical of you?
-
The last time I did business with you, it took almost a year to get my complete payment. But like they say that one Na story for the gods.
-
Obviously, you are not very versed when it comes to contracts, if perhaps you were, you won't make unintelligent statements like "the stage manager concluded by your harassment that you were just being a passionate football fan and eventually let you go on stage with the celebrity friend you brought to the event".
-
If the stage manager just put me on stage as you claim in your 'body of lies', how come there is an email from you, involving the other party and I, just before we went on stage, with the 'orijo' of the questions we would be asked?
-
We had a contractual agreement, I could be sued for not showing up, and you will be, for not paying me, as there is no history of you at anytime calling off our agreement, verbally or through phone calls, texts or emails.
-
This would serve as a deterrent not just to you, but all other OAPs and celebrities.
If you choose for any reason, not to honour a contract, there are ways to go about it. You can't just decide not to show up, or not to pay for services, coming up with dodgy excuses and lies.
-
Kiibati, I'm not broke, this has nothing to do with money, it's the flaws in your character that I am bringing to light. ~FRZ. -

Attached are copies of our correspondence, up until the day of the event, via email and text messages."
[/b]

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/im-not-broke-this-has-nothing-to-do.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe, mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Chuzzyblog2: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Who do we believe? Freeze has more evidence tho..

CLICK HERE TO READ THE LADY'S SIDE OF THE STORY

14 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by ernesty20(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by richidinho(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin

Rabbish! from a wannabe yeyebrity
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by maverickdude(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
This man can never shut up undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Erngie(f): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by loadedvibes: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Him don reply now now ?. Freeze too old for this kind of life na.. but after thorough observation.

I will say that Kiibati should pay up because in truth a contract was already in place and Freeze even went ahead to perform. So you must pay.

But then after you pay I will suggest you circle back and Sue freeze for public defamation. That way you both get a win win.

But this Freeze guy will get what's coming to him someday like maybe a permanent sack lol

19 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by BrutalJab: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stupid freeze.

So it's no longer about money again after you told us that She is owning you.

Confused Agbaya Aafin Olori pupa

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by SuperBlack: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Both of you should Forkoff my phone
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by BrutalJab: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chuzzyblog2:
Who do we believe? Freeze has more evidence
You are his media assistant abi? nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
You are broke
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by MissRike(f): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
You had better come out now and let people know your problem grin. Whose business is it if you're broke or not . You both should deal with your problems outside the social media and gerrarahia tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Lordskyes(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
See beautiful photos of the girl that had sex with a dog here

1 Like

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Let's see the agreement first.
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by orjikuramo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hanhan! So fast, I have not even finished her own sef

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Goldenheart(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Watching in 3D

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chuzzyblog2:
Who do we believe? Freeze has more evidence
na freeze now,freeze is the winner

9 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by ehissi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is proof. ........... undecided

Thunder fire this ngbatiiii Abi na kibati babe. ......... angry

With her opolo eyes............. angry

For her mind, opolo eyes na open eyes............ angry

But come Oooh. .... undecided

The real question is, did she pay freeze the initial advance as stated?

If she didn't, then why is freeze still talking , in short, where is that Thunder?

Oya lo gbe Daddy freeze wa............... angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by toniador: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
maverickdude:
This man can never shut up undecided
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by mykelmeezy: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
ok
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by basty: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Freeze has a point.

To lawyers in the house, has there no contact?

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by lonngmann(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
What of the money MMM freezed cry

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by thrillionaire(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Exactly! See her face! Okpollo eyes really no be open eyes. You wan bamboozle us with grammar and flawless story. People may not like freeze but you can't use that as a blanket to cover your f**k up

8 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Freeze killed it with those evidence

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by dayleke: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Na wa o..
Na real battle fa....
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by leksmedia: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Daddy freeze, you just need to feeeze once in a while, you might just lose the peoples respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by SalamRushdie: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Okay freeze has evidence . Kibat was lying then

8 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is why I like Freeze. Oya Kiibati, talk!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by Chuzzyblog2: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
IYANGBALI:
na freeze now,freeze is the winner

are you okay at all? Why did you edit the post? smh!
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by kushfc(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Drama unfolding. Season 1. shocked
Re: Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money by EMERALDGIL(f): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
That Is y its gud to read both side of a story b4 concluding...some idiots were busy blame FREEZE without knowing his own side of the story,i know he has his own flaws but that is no reason for judging him without listening to his own side,anyway......the truth is if u invite som1 and eventually he/her services is no longer needed cutesy demands that u call or text to cancel......NIGERIANS.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno Cuddling Newborn Daughter, Skye (Photo) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim At The 2018 Glitz Style Awards In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.