Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Trying To Conceive? Get Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive? Get Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery (588 Views)

Get rid of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery: RAIN SOUL / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Conceive? Get Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery by nwadialuchibuzo(f): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Naturegarde & Herbalgarde supplements for FIBROID.
Get rid of any size of fibroid without surgery using Swissgarde products today.
Combination of Super cider, African potato, 40 plus for women and fat absorber will get rid of fibroid.
We have recorded many testimonies of our clients who have used the product & fibroid is now history to them. Yours will
definitely be positive as well.
100% Guarantee!!
No side effects.
All the products are natural plant extract with a lot of vitamins and minerals.
To order for these wonder working products,Call or
Whatsapp 08066891126.
Also drop your number if u wish to be a distributor.
With Swissgarde, health is wealth

Re: Trying To Conceive? Get Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery by joe4christ2008(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
How much?
Re: Trying To Conceive? Get Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery by nwadialuchibuzo(f): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
23k for the package. Chat 08066891126 for more details
Re: Trying To Conceive? Get Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery by shanlewise: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now and delivered a baby boy,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of Loosing Sperm Or Releasing Sperm On A Regular / Isolated Caribbean Village Where Little Girls To Turn Into Boys / Are You Going Through High Blood Pressure Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.