Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How To Raise Money To Start Your Business: Mark Essien - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Raise Money To Start Your Business: Mark Essien (1041 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria / Why I Can’t Invest In Aba – Mark Essien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Raise Money To Start Your Business: Mark Essien by menama(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mark Essien, the founder of the million dollar Nigerian tech company hotels.ng have the following advice for those that are seeking for funds to kick start dia business idea:

Idea: Instead of chasing investors, sell your kidney as seed funding. Once your startup gets huge, buy a new kidney and replace.

What thinketh thou

Re: How To Raise Money To Start Your Business: Mark Essien by ikbnice(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nd if the business crumbles, sell the other kidney abi?nd if the business didn't stand as expected, sell one or both testicles, ryt? Keep selling and buying, at least, that is the basis of business.
Re: How To Raise Money To Start Your Business: Mark Essien by lordbish(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy is high on pure water. Instead of helping out by giving grants, you are talking shit.
Re: How To Raise Money To Start Your Business: Mark Essien by menama(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
ikbnice:
Nd if the business crumbles, sell the other kidney abi?nd if the business didn't stand as expected, sell one or both testicles, ryt? Keep selling and buying, at least, that is the basis of business.
lol
Re: How To Raise Money To Start Your Business: Mark Essien by grownaira: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
crazy idea
Re: How To Raise Money To Start Your Business: Mark Essien by menama(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
grownaira:
crazy idea
Indeed

(1) (Reply)

New York Billionaire David Rockefeller Dies At 101 / I Need Someone Who Produce Wrist-band / Sell Anything Easily Using Invotide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.