Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode (25290 Views)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / ‘we’ll Abandon PDP For Sheriff If"....ahmed Makarfi / Anybody who believes that I would leave PDP Is Sleeping – Gov. Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Mintek: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
gwales:
you were warned but like a headless chicken you refuse to heed the call

Sherriff will end up working for APC – Gov Ganduje

https://www.naij.com/735809-pdps-new-chairman-will-work-apc-governor.html

Who're the "you"?

I'm just an ordinary Nigerian desirous of the progress of my country.
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by orunto27: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:

Lets agree it's so

He's the substantial chairman of your great party

You're presumptuous. I don't have a Party. Read my Thoughts very well. I'm an Apostle for good Government. I'm not an ordinary Civil Rights Agent.
Ali Modu Sheriff is Chairman by satanic myths and will fail soon.
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Suntzung: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2017
grin A Hausa Proverb Saying;

"Water Don Dry Up For a Crocordile Pikin"

hey hey hey! i de lap in Swahili !

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by AngelicBeing: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Kikikiki.

Even if they formed a new party, we will still make Sheriff the chairman! Sheriff must remain the chairman of whatever party Wike, Fayose and Tonyebarcanista belong!

The patriotic youths of this country stand firmly with Sheriff! grin grin
tongue
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by shamecurls(m): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin

PDP is dead, cremated and buried!

2 Likes

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by ipobarecriminals: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Kikikiki.

Even if they formed a new party, we will still make Sheriff the chairman! Sheriff must remain the chairman of whatever party Wike, Fayose and Tonyebarcanista belong!

Ride on jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by KanwuliaExtra: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2017
Thieves jumping from party to party?
Of what use? undecided
Ew party with stolen funds. wink

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by repogirl(f): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Time to dump all these archaic parties and poli thieves and start a party for the youth by the youth!
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by seunfly: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by rolams(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose and Ffk caused a lot of damage to pdp in southwest especially

They are part of the group that makes pdp to loose woefully in the Southwest

Gej trusted them with good heart but they used their criminal minds and barbarians way to damage it

I disagree with this expression of urs, what did fayose did wrong that made GEJ loose in SW? Have you forgotten he won his state for him. The only victory GEJ got from SW. Not to trade tackle with u but to shed more light!
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Dat s d simple truth.
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2017
All I see is two parties who have brought us to where we are today.my fellow Nigerians I present to you the pdp looters and the apc scammers, all this Paid per post agents on this thread self, nonsense and ingredients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by inourcare: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Wonders.
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by OTEGA1: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Even with Wike settling judges and going by night to defend dem, they did not even pity him by giving PDP to Sherrif. Sherrif is a big time politician.

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Kikikiki.

Hajahahaahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by kinibigdeal(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2017
That short man in kaduna planted sherrif as a locust for 2019 election. Nigeria is a one party state
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother, why you de worsen my sad day na?
Tonye, you still dey there? It is inconceivable that same party which had Alex Ekwueme, Sunday Awoniyi, Solomon Lar, Umaru Shinkafi, Audu Ogbeh, etc can now boast of FFK, Fayose, Wike and even Amodu Sheriff as leaders. Is this where you still belong? Abi na shame no let you decamp.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by kinibigdeal(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2017
You dont argue with anybody, it might make you look like them
rolams:

I disagree with this expression of urs, what did fayose did wrong that made GEJ loose in SW? Have you forgotten he won his state for him. The only victory GEJ got from SW. Not to trade tackle with u but to shed more light!
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by waternogetenemy: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Sheriff Will Be Looking Very Stupid When All SS/SE PDP Office Holder Join Mega Party
The joke will be both on him and Buhari.

I hope they will consider APGA. The party needs such move to enter national league.

FFK come take APGA off Obiano. Once una enter, the Party will never be the same.

It can be remodeled along PDP lines, leaving out PDP mistakes and short comings.

FFK and Fayosi will be definately tempted. grin grin grin

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by defash8: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Who are the supporters of Sherrif in PDP?
Is there no PDP constitution provision to remove him?
Forming another party is not the way to go, as it shows no ideology.
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by gretblue: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That Borno Alhaji na strong man o shocked
SAS has always known to be a very strong man.He was the first ANPP Governor in Borno State to defeat a sitting PDP Governor. Now he has defeated another sitting National PDP Chairman. Fear " Alanguro"

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:

Gej trusted them with good heart but they used their criminal minds and barbarians way to damage it
and Mimiko too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by ohasoup9(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Sheriff is boko haram
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Mufasa27(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:

Keep going back and forth....
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Off topic.

I notice recently Nigerians keep creating websites, wasting money buying domains, well, let me tell you something, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, if you decided

to copy linda= thousands of people are already doing the gossip stuff.

To copy nairaland : A futile effort

Create a tech blog that completely steal other people continent without adding anything new, well you might not even appear on the last page of Google search results.

Wanna succeed, write about something you are good at, not just copying people stuff on social media in which millions of site are already doing.

if you can't be original, then don't waste money buying domains
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by gotnel: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
PDP was once alive, but now, a dead party. Definitely, another strong opposition party must be born.
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by efilefun(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2017
When he was named the chairman by wike and fayose, i lost count of how many threads were opened just to support him by PDP loyalists on here, now you all just remembered he's boko haram founder?? lol
akoko11:

Which chairman? That dirty thing? Founder n father of Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by sapele914(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2017
alphonsojaybaz:
Time to leave PDP for Sheriff, create a new party - Fani-Kayode
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/time-to-leave-pdp-for-sheriff-create.html

Fani-Kayode has continued to express his displeasure at the Appeal Court judgment which recognized Ali Modu Sheriff as the legitimate chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP.

After mocking the judgment as absurd and a victory for President Muhammadu Buhari, he consequently called on the members of the party to leave the PDP for Sheriff and move ahead to form a new party.

The decision by the Court of Appeal in PH to recognize Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the Nat. Chairman of the PDP is a victory for @MBuhari.

The C of A decision is absurd.Its time for us to gut the PDP,leave its carcass for the treacherous mole called Sheriff and form a new party.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/832607422493708288
Watermelonhead People's Party,Markafi can be chairman presidential candidate of the party,fayose national secretary and vice presidential candidate,make una go win election.
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by efilefun(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2017
lmao, see as this one take FFK serious like you forgot the dude only sings when he knows his palm would br greased, he knows with Alimodu being the chairman he wont have access to those stipends he rely on. You all were on nairaland protecting this same sheriff when wike and fayose brought him as the chairman of that sinking party...lol
waternogetenemy:
Sheriff Will Be Looking Very Stupid When All SS/SE PDP Office Holder Join Mega Party
The joke will be both on him and Buhari.

I hope they will consider APGA. The party needs such move to enter national league.

FFK come take APGA off Obiano. Once una enter, the Party will never be the same.

It can be remodeled along PDP lines, leaving out PDP mistakes and short comings.

FFK and Fayosi will be definately tempted. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Exactly , make we leave PDP for sheriff and his APC cohort
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Wasky101: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Kikikiki.

The patriotic youths of this country stand firmly with Sheriff! Keep riding sir! grin grin
This really cracked me up. Clown

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC / Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.